Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother is a chad that mogs me into oblivion

55159ac518b2791036a749ee large

That’s brutal. I don’t have a Chad brother

My brother on the other hand is an 8/10 chad. He has already had a relationship with a stacy at 16, and he chose that stacy from a number of foids that were all trying to date him at the same time. Yesterday he was telling me how frustrating he finds it that so many women want to be with him; he has female stalkers, his ex girlfriend wants him back and he is in contact with many other foids that want to date him. He was also bragging about the fact that he woke up to nudes that had been sent to him.
BEET THAT NIHGER

Incel trait: femoids assume you're gay

Chad lite older brother for me. It’s brutal.

Blackpill him with facts and logic
JFL at even trying to blackpill a chad. they are already blackpilled and aware that they get what they want because they have good genetics, but they can only lol at our pain and desperation. :reeeeee: And then, after you blackpill him with facts and logic, whats next?
Incel trait: femoids assume you're gay

I have a chadish brother too
He already knows it but i dont try to mention it infront of me as he is a bit narcy , my family members often mention how he is the most attractive guy in ny family and such

He had many girls throw them at him and flirt but idk he acts oblivious and giving them not much attention , keeps telling me "Girls dont matter " and " It only matters how much skillful you are at something in life " JFL
Weirdly he spends most of the time gaming