Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother is a chad that mogs me into oblivion

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
My brother is a little over a year younger than me. I turned 18 in march, and my experience with females has been depressing. I had one female friend that I briefly thought I could date when I was 15, but I found out that she was smashing chads the whole time and just thought I was gay. Aside from that, foids have always been disgusted by me.

My brother on the other hand is an 8/10 chad. He has already had a relationship with a stacy at 16, and he chose that stacy from a number of foids that were all trying to date him at the same time. Yesterday he was telling me how frustrating he finds it that so many women want to be with him; he has female stalkers, his ex girlfriend wants him back and he is in contact with many other foids that want to date him. He was also bragging about the fact that he woke up to nudes that had been sent to him.

He might not be as good with education as me, but he's going to have an infinitely happier life simply because he has an attractive face.

Having a Chad brother must be beyond brutal as an incel :feelsrope:

Is he taller than you?

Last edited:
Having a Chad brother is beyond brutal :feelsrope:

Is he taller than you?
He's very slightly shorter than me, but neither of us are short so that's not that important. He just has a stereotypical pretty boy face, and coupled with his assertive personality this gives him insane levels of charisma. Even beyond foids, everyone just loves him.

He's very slightly shorter than me, but neither of us are short so that's not that important. He just has a stereotypical pretty boy face, and coupled with his assertive personality this gives him insane levels of charisma. Even beyond foids, everyone just loves him.
How tall are you

Me height isn't helping me much since it's the only positive thing about me. If anything being tall with a creepy face just makes women more uncomfortable around me.

Me height isn't helping me much since it's the only positive thing about me. If anything being tall with a creepy face just makes women more uncomfortable around me.
Maybe you can ask your brother to get one of his hoes to pity fuck you... if he asks all of them and not one agrees to it then it's ogre

Maybe you can ask your brother to get one of his hoes to pity fuck you... if he asks all of them and not one agrees to it then it's ogre
I've tried the tactic of mixing with other people's groups of females and it's never worked. Foids always find me ugly and creepy, so it's over before it begins. That aside, my brother laughs at the fact that I'm an incel and doesn't want to help me.

it never began for a bonquek boi

I've tried the tactic of mixing with other people's groups of females and it's never worked. Foids always find me ugly and creepy, so it's over before it begins. That aside, my brother laughs at the fact that I'm an incel and doesn't want to help me.
Blackpill him with facts and logic

Hey OP are you sure you're not adopted? How is your brother an 8/10? You lost the genetic lottery.

Move away soon. I’m warning you ya won’t be able to take the suifuel for long soon ya family starts asking about your relationship experience you’ll have to lie every time.

Hey OP are you sure you're not adopted? How is your brother an 8/10? You lost the genetic lottery.
I've clearly got more of my mother's facial features than my father's. I have a large and badly-proportioned nose, sunken eyes that aren't spaced well, a big head, a weak jaw and a weirdly shaped mouth. My brother doesn't have a great jaw, but his cheeks and eyes make up for it. His face is also well proportioned. I really did lose the genetic lottery.

I've clearly got more of my mother's facial features than my father's. I have a large and badly-proportioned nose, sunken eyes that aren't spaced well, a big head, a weak jaw and a weirdly shaped mouth. My brother doesn't have a great jaw, but his cheeks and eyes make up for it. His face is also well proportioned. I really did lose the genetic lottery.
No, you lost the gender lottery actually. 50/50 chance of being born a female and living life on Easy Mode. Instead you were born incel.

Move away soon. I’m warning you ya won’t be able to take the suifuel for long soon ya family starts asking about your relationship experience you’ll have to lie every time.
I don't lie, but my family are clearly disappointed. Everyone knows that I'm an incel, it's painfully obvious. Aside from being somewhat unattractive, I have poor social skills. My father used to complain at me for this, saying that other family members found me awkward. When I was younger he outright told me that he thought I was sad for not having friends.

My parents have already been through the stage of wondering if I might be gay. At this point my brother is getting pussy so they've just given up on me.

I don't lie, but my family are clearly disappointed. Everyone knows that I'm an incel, it's painfully obvious. Aside from being somewhat unattractive, I have poor social skills. My father used to complain at me for this, saying that other family members found me awkward. When I was younger he outright told me that he thought I was sad for not having friends.

My parents have already been through the stage of wondering if I might be gay. At this point my brother is getting pussy so they've just given up on me.
They’ll shame you but keep you around as a laborer. Please consider leaving them behind when ya get the opportunity. I can’t imagine being in that scenario they refuse to see that they didn’t help you in your social life other than” show you” what one is... it’s truly their backstabbing/criticizing nature.

Elab on Assertive personality.
Also where do you live ?

Would kill myself if I had a brother like yours. Women stalking you is a Chad exclusive problem and I honestly would fuck all of my stalkers in an orgy

Elab on Assertive personality.
Also where do you live ?
I live in the south east of England in cluster of medium sized towns.

As for assertive personality, he just dominates conversation very well. This is likely because people respect him due to his looks, but he also just enjoys being the center of attention.
Would kill myself if I had a brother like yours. Women stalking you is a Chad exclusive problem and I honestly would fuck all of my stalkers in an orgy
I don't know why he doesn't smash them all, apparently most are good looking. He is literally waking up to nudes each morning.

He might not be as good with education as me, but he's going to have an infinitely happier life simply because he has an attractive face.
man I feel that. feels like any talent I have in academics or public speaking or whatever is totally nullified by the fact that I am an unattractive, depressed virgin, on top of emotional damage from being told every single day of my life consecutively that I have no value, no skills, nobody wants to be around me, everyone would be happier if I didn't exist and all of the people I care about hate me.

I feel even worse than usual about this because my school has decided to switch to credit/no credit grading for the rest of this semester, which means the fact that I have all A's is literally worthless and won't be valid on my GPA or college applications. ragefuel

I live in the south east of England in cluster of medium sized towns.

As for assertive personality, he just dominates conversation very well. This is likely because people respect him due to his looks, but he also just enjoys being the center of attention.

I don't know why he doesn't smash them all, apparently most are good looking. He is literally waking up to nudes each morning.

Yeah he must be self aware of his good looks.
Does he hav good physique to back up his gl face ? Or is he one of those skinny prettyboy slayers ?

Throw acid at his face.

Yeah he must be self aware of his good looks.
Does he hav good physique to back up his gl face ? Or is he one of those skinny prettyboy slayers ?
He is indeed a skinny pretty boy slayer.
man I feel that. feels like any talent I have in academics or public speaking or whatever is totally nullified by the fact that I am an unattractive, depressed virgin, on top of emotional damage from being told every single day of my life consecutively that I have no value, no skills, nobody wants to be around me, everyone would be happier if I didn't exist and all of the people I care about hate me.

I feel even worse than usual about this because my school has decided to switch to credit/no credit grading for the rest of this semester, which means the fact that I have all A's is literally worthless and won't be valid on my GPA or college applications. ragefuel
Brutal. I have lost the motivation to try with education. It feels like my life won't be good no matter how much work I put in.

He is indeed a skinny pretty boy slayer.

Do girls approach him?
I've heard that most girls don't approach unless the guy is some gigachad. Even Chads have to approach first.

Has he ever approached girls irl ?

Do girls approach him?
I've heard that most girls don't approach unless the guy is some gigachad. Even Chads have to approach first.

I'm not entirely sure. From what I've heard, it seems like he is generally around these girls and socializing with them, and then they approach him for more within that interaction. His ex girlfriend was one of two girls that liked him at the time. He didn't approach two girls, so it seems like they approached him.

bro mog is the most brutal especially when he's younger than you
DE3204BA A16C 4758 B8F0 4ACAB07F728B
DE3204BA A16C 4758 B8F0 4ACAB07F728B

My brother's a Chad too. The worst thing about it is that you get a first-hand example on how your life could have been if you hadn't lost the genetic lottery. Everybody likes him, even complete strangers are more friendly/approachable towards him, foids put on a smile when they see him etc.

And because we have been living at the same house, I also had the involuntary pleasure to witness most of his female visits... Sometimes there were three or four girls (mostly Beckys, but some hot Stacys as well) showing up in a single week.

The worst thing about it is that you get a first-hand example on how your life could have been if you hadn't lost the genetic lottery.
This is by far the worst part. It feels like an insult to my entire life.

I'd have roped by now tbh ngl.

Tough shit man

Same exact thing for me. 8th grade brother has already lived more than I ever will. People send him nudes on snapchat WITHOUT HIM EVEN ASKING JFL

Same exact thing for me. 8th grade brother has already lived more than I ever will. People send him nudes on snapchat WITHOUT HIM EVEN ASKING JFL
That's what I hate the most, my brother doesn't ask for female attention, he just gets it.

That's what I hate the most, my brother doesn't ask for female attention, he just gets it.
My brother is literally volcel jfl. Foids have asked him to fuck and he told her to fuck off because she was a whore. Based but also suifuel because the idea of having choices seems to foreign to me

Do girls approach him?

Chads don't have to cold approach. There are always signals irl (eye-fucking, smiles etc.). And then it's not so unusual for the girl to make the first step (from what I have observed).

ive seen this phenomenon before in one extreme example from highschool

this one guy had zero masculine genetic dimorphism, meanwhile his younger brother was taller with a chad face. one his first day of school the younger brother got a gf

I had one female friend that I briefly thought I could date when I was 15,
but I found out that she was smashing chads the whole time
and just thought I was gay.
Please elaborate. Did you try to fuck her?

Please elaborate. Did you try to fuck her?
She was a classmate of mine. She was a bit of a strange person and seemed to tolerate my presence. We ended up talking online, mainly because she and I were both struggling with stress and school and were helping each other. We did get pretty close, but I never explicitly tried to do anything with her. I went as far as meeting up with her once outside of school, but again nothing really changed and we were just talking.

After getting that close I though that I might have a chance with her. The problem started when she revealed that she was meeting up with a 25 year old in London for sex on a regular basis. I found that gross and things got worse from there. She started sending dick pics she'd been sent to me, and describing the things she'd done with chads during sex in detail. She also began making in explicitly clear that she saw me as a friend and didn't want a relationship. At that point I realized that I had no chance.

Overall brutal experience, wouldn't recommend.

The problem started when she revealed that she was meeting up with a 25 year old in London for sex on a regular basis. I found that gross and things got worse from there. She started sending dick pics she'd been sent to me, and describing the things she'd done with chads during sex in detail. She also began making in explicitly clear that she saw me as a friend and didn't want a relationship. At that point I realized that I had no chance.

Overall brutal experience, wouldn't recommend.
That's when the problem became apparent to you, but it obviously started from the beginning when you were friendzoned perhaps because she saw you as gay?

Not sure if she legit saw you as gay or just used that as an excuse to humiliate you by sending you dick pics.

What was your reaction to that? Did you say anything like "I don't have any interest in looking at penises" ?

There's probably some legitimately in PUA ideas of just being overt with romantic interest from the start. We'll get rejected 99% of the time but at least we will know our place from the outset and be able to judge the merits of a friendship of a foid clearly rather than instinctively making concessions out of hopes for romance.

I know it's probably more like 99.999% but in fairness to statistics I haven't asked out 10 women much less 100 so my assignment of percentages if speculative and I need to be humble however confident I am that I'll strike out.

That's when the problem became apparent to you, but it obviously started from the beginning when you were friendzoned perhaps because she saw you as gay?

Not sure if she legit saw you as gay or just used that as an excuse to humiliate you by sending you dick pics.

What was your reaction to that? Did you say anything like "I don't have any interest in looking at penises" ?

There's probably some legitimately in PUA ideas of just being overt with romantic interest from the start. We'll get rejected 99% of the time but at least we will know our place from the outset and be able to judge the merits of a friendship of a foid clearly rather than instinctively making concessions out of hopes for romance.

I know it's probably more like 99.999% but in fairness to statistics I haven't asked out 10 women much less 100 so my assignment of percentages if speculative and I need to be humble however confident I am that I'll strike out.
To be honest I don't think she actually saw me as gay, but she gave me the role of the gay male friend, if that makes sense. There was no chance of romantic interest from her end and she just used me for venting. After I stopped talking to her she went on a rant about how I was an asshole since she wanted me for emotional support.

I would never have been forward with romantic interest since it started out through casual conversation and I never expected anything. The period of time between me thinking that there might be something more and the whole thing ending was short.

Work your ass to have 4/4 GPA if you want to deserve a queen, you inkwell :soy:
3.9999999/4 is not enough :soy:
And this is not forgetting your daily 1844323 showers, 2731623612631 different gym moves, 775790065 hours of game practice :soy:

There was no chance of romantic interest from her end and she just used me for venting.
After I stopped talking to her she went on a rant about how I was an asshole since she wanted me for emotional support.
female relatives (moms, sisters) seem to be like this too. That's not to say they owe sex but they should know that if there's an imbalance in venting they should be reciprocating through other favors like cooking for you.

The venting imbalance accrues over time because foids tend to do more socializing and we avoid socializing so have nothing to vent about.

They also think what they want to vent about is more interesting, or more socially acceptable to vent about, compared to our opinions or what angers us.

Damn, I couldn't bear the mog, you must get a job and move away.

My brother is a little over a year younger than me. I turned 18 in march, and my experience with females has been depressing. I had one female friend that I briefly thought I could date when I was 15, but I found out that she was smashing chads the whole time and just thought I was gay. Aside from that, foids have always been disgusted by me.

My brother on the other hand is an 8/10 chad. He has already had a relationship with a stacy at 16, and he chose that stacy from a number of foids that were all trying to date him at the same time. Yesterday he was telling me how frustrating he finds it that so many women want to be with him; he has female stalkers, his ex girlfriend wants him back and he is in contact with many other foids that want to date him. He was also bragging about the fact that he woke up to nudes that had been sent to him.

Why doesn't the your piece-of-shit brother help you?

What is he doing. How does he look. What is you doing, why do fucking girls find you not sexual and find him sexually interesting? Is there any adjustments that you can make? Make them. Then adjust more and then some more but it all starts with small stupid boring changes.

You're fucking 18 or 19 or I don't even know, you're fucking young. Make adjustments and and fix your life before these stupid later ages that us others have like your life depends on it, please. Once you get older and I have it, you develop fucking repetitive nightmares simply from staying an incel and not fixing it.

"he has an attractive face. "
fuck his face and fuck him.

You can change your face, somewhat with haircut and later when you'll grow beard. You can get fit and be buff. You can change your bodylanguage. Clothing you fucking wear. You can change your voice. You can change your fucking voice. Once you understand basics on how voice producing works and can be changed.

And change your school, asap, relationships you have here are ruined.
And try to understand truly why girls find you unattractive and do something about it.

Sorry for the rant, but if I could teleport for 1 day back in time when I was 17. I'd kill the whole city, just to save one person - just to save the young me.

Last edited:
That’s brutal. I don’t have a Chad brother