Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my brother hate me

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
I always hoped it wasn't like that but unfortunately some episodes happened that opened my eyes, and to see the reality of things. He often goes up to the house and throws me out of the room to fuck his slut while they make indecent noises and I am in the other room lurking on the forum with tears in my eyes trying to distract me. He knows perfectly well that I am incel, but he doesn't care, on the contrary both he and the girl get excited to fuck in the presence of someone who suffers from lack of affection / fuck. In addition to this, those rare times that I fought with babygangs on the street, my brother instead of defending me railed against me telling them that I am stupid and asshole, they both enjoyed taking the piss out of me.
My parents believe that I am a fag having never had a girlfriend, so do my close relatives and friends, and the latter behave exactly like my brother, infamous bastards kissing and touching girls and treating me like a disabled person because I've never had a woman.
I am alone, I feel alone ... maybe now it is too early to tell but soon the clouds will keep me company.

Don't worry. We are here for you.

That's harsh. Family that never stands up for you is terrible and truly are the biggest traitors of all.

Shit like this is why we need incel communes.

@Billowel @The Cagot

Make your brother pay...

Put acid in your brother’s condoms. In Minecraft ofc (I’m not referring to the drug)

@Billowel @The Cagot
normies hate us.my mother spends half of the time bitching about some random thing i did as if i had just done the worst thing imaginable.youngcels here cope with their big dreams,but any sane man knows that shit isn't going to change until we start acting as a group with mutual interests

I always hoped it wasn't like that but unfortunately some episodes happened that opened my eyes, and to see the reality of things. He often goes up to the house and throws me out of the room to fuck his slut while they make indecent noises and I am in the other room lurking on the forum with tears in my eyes trying to distract me. He knows perfectly well that I am incel, but he doesn't care, on the contrary both he and the girl get excited to fuck in the presence of someone who suffers from lack of affection / fuck. In addition to this, those rare times that I fought with babygangs on the street, my brother instead of defending me railed against me telling them that I am stupid and asshole, they both enjoyed taking the piss out of me.
My parents believe that I am a fag having never had a girlfriend, so do my close relatives and friends, and the latter behave exactly like my brother, infamous bastards kissing and touching girls and treating me like a disabled person because I've never had a woman.
I am alone, I feel alone ... maybe now it is too early to tell but soon the clouds will keep me company.
brutal.

I feel disabled too I saw a poor 25 yo with sevre down syndrome who use to be in my class when I was 5 to 11 and at that moment thought we are both virgins there's no difference between us I would actually to like to have his condition as I may be oblivious to what's around me

same
he's also taller than me and white skinned

you should hurt him in his sleep

i am sorry for everything.i don't know what else to say.this world is awful.

step 1. inject 5 grams of heroin to your brother
step 2. profit

@Billowel @The Cagot

I frankly agree about this. Being grouped in communities in the form of villages purchased and with no normies allowed would greatly improve our quality of life.

I hope one day such a place will exist in Europe, and I work on this project here, but for several reasons (language, visas, knownledge of the country, air travels, etc), such a place also has to exist in continental US.

We must work on a realistic way to escape the normies, chads and stacies shitty and agressive attitudes.

put acid on his face and then he will understand you

Just mix some ricin in all their food. Those fuckers dont understand the meaning of 'family'.

Which country are you in? Do the two of you share a room?