Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother has been in the hospital for 3 days due to a suicide attempt.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I'm so sorry I have failed you brother.

3 years ago, I shared with him the blackpill.

Today, he is in the psychiatric ward for a suicide attempt.

This is how it is for ricecels in the west. Fuck this world and society, I hate you all.

This is how it is for ricecels in the west. Fuck this world and society, I hate you all.
I'm sorry man, that's fucked up. Hope he pulls through.

I'm sorry brocel.
We are here to support

Is your brother incel also?

If he survives, teach him about St ER. .

What method failed him?

Hope your brother feels better soon.

Oh, man, that isn’t good, dude, just comes to show how hell society is for many men.

Hope your brother feels better soon.
Also, hope you and your family gets through this time. Idk, what to say, I am left speechless, I wish things weren't the way they are.

But I wish you and your family the best. Hope this bad time passes by fast without any more troubles.

Best of luck to your brother. Stay strong for him and be supportive as best you can.

Some ppl are just not built for blackpill and they can’t handle the truth.

But the alternative would be him donating money to twitch thots and only fan girls and staying bluepill. It’s good that you told him the truth about women

Should be posting here

I’m sorry this must feel horrible for you.

Sorry man. I hope your brother accept how things are and learn how to cope. I wish him speedy recovery, i hate hospitals.

I hope he gets better bro.

Things are bleak out there.

Gaslight your family. To suicide.

Theory.

I hope he gets better bro.

Things are bleak out there.
Yes bro. Support ppl you love and especially siblings. Sticking together in difficult times is lifefuel. As an only child, life is suifuel af

Some ppl are just not built for blackpill and they can’t handle the truth.

But the alternative would be him donating money to twitch thots and only fan girls and staying bluepill. It’s good that you told him the truth about women
tbh the alternative would have been him copemaxxing and trying to keep his mind off relationships which isn't always a bad thing and keeps you from stressing. There is no use in telling guys what they are missing and then showing them there's nothing that can be done about that.

What use is there really knowing the truth about women when you can't really apply any of it to your life because they don't interact with you anyway? @Transcended Trucel @K9Otaku some religions have said similarly.

tbh the alternative would have been him copemaxxing and trying to keep his mind off relationships which isn't always a bad thing and keeps you from stressing. There is no use in telling guys what they are missing and then showing them there's nothing that can be done about that.

What use is there really knowing the truth about women when you can't really apply any of it to your life because they don't interact with you anyway? @Transcended Trucel @K9Otaku some religions have said similarly.
Maybe he would support women and become a feminist instead better to sort out the weak,for the coming purge,if he survives he will become an ÜberBlackpillCell.

@asdf1234 Suicide is what happens when you have no religion. Religion is not necessarily about believing in the supernatural; it is about believing in something greater than you (it is called "transcendence".

Being incels is not what we wanted in life, of course. But it may not be the absolute curse we generally imagine. By being incels, we are sort of being forced into a religious lifestyle, whether we like it or not. And it so happens that the world now needs a new religion because all old ones have ceased to work. Incels are the natural candidates as founders of a new religion.