Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother has another girlfriend...

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
And she's HOT. Not even gonna lie, I'd say she's a 7/10. He keeps his social/romantic life private from me and our parents, which I'm happy about, but I walked by them sitting outside under a tree cuddling at school today. I just looked down and kept walking. He's a fucking sophomore and this is the 4th chick he's dated that I know of, while I'm an 18 year old KHV. JFL if you have siblings, especially a YOUNGER brother that has scored more at 16 than you EVER will. Laugh or rope.

In what ways does he mog you?

In what ways does he mog you?
The thing is, that's a good fucking question that I've been looking for the answer to for 2 years now. I'm taller than him (6'2, he's 6'0), his face breaks out sometimes, mine never does, and I get better grades then him. I think it's because he started playing lacrosse young, and has befriended the Chads in his grade before they were Chad. Meanwhile I've always hated playing sports. But we have similar builds, we're both relatively skinny but he's probably better at running then me. Bitches at my school love sports guys.

The thing is, that's a good fucking question that I've been looking for the answer to for 2 years now. I'm taller than him (6'2, he's 6'0), his face breaks out sometimes, mine never does, and I get better grades then him. I think it's because he started playing lacrosse young, and has befriended the Chads in his grade before they were Chad. Meanwhile I've always hated playing sports. But we have similar builds, we're both relatively skinny but he's probably better at running then me.
Well then, it must be a matter of neurotypicality then. He must not have social inhibition. I assume you do, given your specs, unless you have some god-tier ugly face.

Having a younger brother take part in things like this must take a huge toll on you. It must emotionally and mentally damage you knowing your little brother has achieved more with females than you ever will.

Having a younger brother take part in things like this must take a huge toll on you. It must emotionally and mentally damage you knowing your little brother has achieved more with females than you ever will.
The same thing happened to me as OP. My younger (he's 21) brother brought home his GF. I sperged out at her: when she tried to say hi to me I would just give her death stares.

The thing is, that's a good fucking question that I've been looking for the answer to for 2 years now. I'm taller than him (6'2, he's 6'0), his face breaks out sometimes, mine never does, and I get better grades then him. I think it's because he started playing lacrosse young, and has befriended the Chads in his grade before they were Chad. Meanwhile I've always hated playing sports. But we have similar builds, we're both relatively skinny but he's probably better at running then me. Bitches at my school love sports guys.
Sometimes I feel like if I started playing sports at a young age and then played on a team in highschool I could have been saved from my current shitty life.
I might not have been fucking stacies but maybe I could have gotten a cute Becky.

It only adds onto the depression I've been dealing with for as long as I can remember now. I try not to think about his sex life because it grosses the shit out of me but I know he's not a virgin

The same thing happened to me as OP. My younger (he's 21) brother brought home his GF. I sperged out at her: when she tried to say hi to me I would just give her death stares.
Jfl I can't imagine her reacting nicely to that.

Sometimes I feel like if I started playing sports at a young age and then played on a team in highschool I could have been saved from my current shitty life.
I might not have been fucking stacies but maybe I could have gotten a cute Becky.
Probably. Fact of the matter playing varsity sports is an important factor when 95% of high school girls make their dating choices.

Probably. Fact of the matter playing varsity sports is an important factor when 95% of high school girls make their dating choices.
I knew some below average looking normies that played lacrosse and football in highschool and they still got girl friends through their connections and high status.

Jfl I can't imagine her reacting nicely to that.
She stopped coming over eventually, hopefully it was because of me. No roast in my home, this is my only safe place left.

I knew some below average looking normies that played lacrosse and football in highschool and they still got girl friends through their connections and high status.
And I'm literally at the bottom of my school shitlist. It's almost comical how different mine and my brother's high school experience has been.

Ask him to share her

Follow your brother to her house and when he and her are ready to have sex turn off the electricity so all the lights are off and then knock your brother out with a heavy object and just have sex with her.

My lil brother is 13, if he gets a gf before me i'm instantly roping.

AnothER girlfriend?