Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My brother has a gf and he's 17...I'm glad he won't have to suffer like me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
My little brother has a gf and he is 17. I am 24 and never had a gf. He's 6'1 and I'm a 5'7 manlet. It's a bittersweet moment today. I'm happy to know he won't suffer a life of inceldom like me, but it's kinda sad that I never got to experience anything like that. He has friends coming over to our house, a gf, and he is way taller than me. I'm glad though. At least one of us will succeed in life. Unfortunately I just lost at life.

Lol my brother is 14 and has gf. Additionally he heightmogs me and has 7.5/10 face lol sometimes im jelaous ded srs

brother mog is the worst type of mog tbh

Wish I had an elder brother, tbh.

My nephew is 14 and has a girlfriend.

My older brother also had multiple gfs. I'm the only cursed one. Why did this happen to me?

My older brother also had multiple gfs. I'm the only cursed one. Why did this happen to me?
ask to see your birth certificate tbh 6'1 and 5'7 is a huge difference and hes also younger than you

Fuck his gf and spy on them in his room, place hidden cameras and audio recorders so you can hear her earthy moans as he ravages her virginal cunt

I don't have siblings, but all my cousins and friends have gf and bring them at my home... so suifuel

Ophas chads brother and dad therefore Chad genes in his blood

Op is lying!!!!! Not inkel

Ophas chads brother and dad therefore Chad genes in his blood

Op is lying!!!!! Not inkel
There is no "Chad" gene. It isn't like your genotype specifically programs a strong jawline along with a multitude of other features for sexual market success.

There is no "Chad" gene. It isn't like your genotype specifically programs a strong jawline along with a multitude of other features for sexual market success.
Jfl another Chad pretending to be inkel

My little brother has a gf and he is 17. I am 24 and never had a gf. He's 6'1 and I'm a 5'7 manlet. It's a bittersweet moment today. I'm happy to know he won't suffer a life of inceldom like me, but it's kinda sad that I never got to experience anything like that. He has friends coming over to our house, a gf, and he is way taller than me. I'm glad though. At least one of us will succeed in life. Unfortunately I just lost at life.
You two are the same height as me and my cousin I'm 6'1 my cousin is 5'7 but my cousin slays pussy every weekend while I'm an Incel

tbh..

Do you have a brother bro
yes bro hes 16 had 2 gfs and is already taller than me
Ddwa

20190805 212659
MOTHCEL BLESSED YOU BRO

I wouldn't feel happy for him. I'm happy for guys past their prime when they finally ascend, or ugly or short guys, but people who are blessed I can feel no sympathy for

Good for you for being happy for him. Hopefully he doesn't turn into an asshole normie.

Yeah it is relentless, and you also know you come from the same genetic stock. Over.

My older brother is baldcel and short as me, had a 6/10 face. but he’s with a horseface anorexic chick that is like a 3/10. Hypergamy got him good.

Thank god I dont know how my half brother is doing, my father already heavily favour him cause he knows im a waste of resource and he probably also have a gf :feelscry::cryfeels: cant stand it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels:

The only reason he has a gf and you dont is because you grew wrong. Environment pill hurts.

Good thing I don't really have siblings that mog me

Lol my brother is 14 and has gf. Additionally he heightmogs me and has 7.5/10 face lol sometimes im jelaous ded srs
I dont care if he is ur bro but i want to go hERo ON him :feelstrash:

he's pretty much never going to consider himself a loser now, no matter what happens next

at least some of the weight is off your back with regard to the family lineage and nephews and shit

Your brother isn't out of the woods yet OP.

Remember the sick society we live in.

She could end up cheating on and cucking him and depending on his overall mentality towards women if he's not redpilled and instead filled with feminist horse shit that tells him women are good and pure and would never do anything bad to anyone he might self terminate or go murder/suicide on the bitch and himself when it ends since his illusion will be shattered and his emotions wrecked from placing all his emotions and hope into the slut.

If he's redpilled he of course correctly understands that women are amoral sluts that are largely only good for sex and will not be heartbroken if she ever betrays and leaves him.

So for both his and your sake I hope that he is redpilled.

If I were you, I'd assert dominance and put him in his place

Good for him man.

My sister has had multiple boyfriends and now has a kid.
And she's younger than me :feelsrope: