Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother had a girl flirt with him

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
I was at an amusement park with my brother and his friends, and while waiting in line for one of the rides, there were this group of people in front of us. They were a mixed group of foids and guys. One of the girls started talking with my brother and eventually asked him to sit next to her on the roller coaster. She never said a word to me and didn't even acknowledge my existence. She just liked my brother cause he's tall, attractive and has "rlZz". Brutal reminder how I'm simply too subhuman for women to EVER think of me in an attractive way. I genuinely want to die. It's honestly too late anyways to fix my life. I dug my own grave and missed out on normal human life development. There's really no point in living this meaningless life when nobody really values my existence.

Many such cases.

"Just approach first bro!"

Did you try mogging your brother with kindness?

Fr tho that's brootal asf. It's so hard watching the people around you succeed while you fail.

I will probably be in your shoes once my brother goes through puberty

Did you try mogging your brother with kindness?

Fr tho that's brootal asf. It's so hard watching the people around you succeed while you fail.

I will probably be in your shoes once my brother goes through puberty
I know. Everyone I used to know is happy and succeeding in life while I rot and contemplate suicide.

I know. Everyone I used to know is happy and succeeding in life while I rot and contemplate suicide.
It's so brootal.

Especially watching those who are younger than you surpassing you in every way

Exact same Situation for me, my brother will marry soon while i'm still a khhv who never got past short convos with a foid

Exact same Situation for me, my brother will marry soon while i'm still a khhv who never got past short convos with a foid
I feel your pain. The things I DREAM about literally just come naturally to my brother.

Brutal
Once I was walking with mine and a random bitch literally took a pic of him like a stalker.

She never said a word to me and didn't even acknowledge my existence.
Brutal. Every guy whether normie looking or not seems to dissappear from a foids peripheral as soon as her eyes lock into chad

Brutal. Every guy whether normie looking or not seems to dissappear from a foids peripheral as soon as her eyes lock into chad
Redpillcomics5.jpg

Thanks god my brother is also an incel. Would be too much suifuel for me if he showed up with a GF. I would leave my house and move to Yukon.

I would have honestly roped if that happened to me. Getting mogged by a family member is awful. Thankfully my sister is a dike and my cousins are truecels.
Well there is the one that simps a Turkish broad however fuck him. He lives in Burgelrand and I hate him for that. Fucking faggot simp!