Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My brother could be a blackpilled incel

S

sufferer

Greycel
Now I have an older brother who is 26, friendless, jobless, rots in his room all day doing nothing and has huge piss bottles in his closet and I rarely even see him even though we live in the same house because he just doesn’t want to leave his room and talk to my parents and sisters. I think he’s a virgin because we live in a shithole where if you get laid before marriage it’s shameful and it will haunt you for a long time if people around you found out. To be honest he’s good looking I’ll give him a 7 or 8 at best but he’s the same height as me (5’5) and we’re both skinny under 120 pounds but he’s slightly skinnier than me which gives him a more chiselled face resulting to him mogging me. He went to Thailand a couple weeks ago I think he was trying to get laid, but I don’t know if he actually did. He might be a blackpilled incel posting in this forum without me even knowing.

Educate him on the blackpill.

Teach him the ways of the Blackpill

He's just like me

Now I have an older brother who is 26, friendless, jobless, rots in his room all day doing nothing and has huge piss bottles in his closet and I rarely even see him even though we live in the same house because he just doesn’t want to leave his room and talk to my parents and sisters. I think he’s a virgin because we live in a shithole where if you get laid before marriage it’s shameful and it will haunt you for a long time if people around you found out. To be honest he’s good looking I’ll give him a 7 or 8 at best but he’s the same height as me (5’5) and we’re both skinny under 120 pounds but he’s slightly skinnier than me which gives him a more chiselled face resulting to him mogging me. He went to Thailand a couple weeks ago I think he was trying to get laid, but I don’t know if he actually did. He might be a blackpilled incel posting in this forum without me even knowing.
tell him to join here also my stepbrothER is quite similar and uncle too but they got friends but rot at home all day

Educate him on the blackpill.
tell him to join here also my stepbrothER is quite similar and uncle too but they got friends but rot at home all day
Teach him the ways of the Blackpill
Here’s the thing, im scared to tell him about the blackpill because what if it turns out he’s against this stuff and then he will know that I’m a loser and will probably make fun of me so I need to be sure that he understands it before telling him about the blackpill

Here’s the thing, im scared to tell him about the blackpill because what if it turns out he’s against this stuff and then he will know that I’m a loser and will probably make fun of me so I need to be sure that he understands it before telling him about the blackpill
he has piss bottles bro
i'm sure he will be at least somewhat receptive to it

Considering what you told us about him he seems like a loser himself so I think its likely he has taken the Blackpill or at least is open to learning about it.

test it out by saying random blackpill terms. Ask if he knows what mog means or some shit. Say you found these funny incel memes on tiktok and ask if it’s true and then show him this site and say you found it and heard about it on tiktok

he has piss bottles bro
i'm sure he will be at least somewhat receptive to it
I had piss bottles even before I took the blackpill so that doesn’t really make him blackpilled
Considering what you told us about him he seems like a loser himself so I think it’s likely he has taken the Blackpill or at least is open to learning about it.
yes probably
test it out by saying random blackpill terms. Ask if he knows what mog means or some shit. Say you found these funny incel memes on tiktok and ask if it’s true and then show him this site and say you found it and heard about it on tiktok
I mean he thinks the mog shit is gay and don’t get it. But I remember one time he said that there’s no attractive women nowadays and that they’re all fat

Why do you niggas live with piss bottles that's disgusting we invented toilets for a reason

Hello suffERER,

It’s your brothER hERe

Jks

mmmm a chadlite virgin at 26 mmmmm

Teach him about the blackpill then, it would honestly benefit him in the long run.

Why do you niggas live with piss bottles that's disgusting we invented toilets for a reason
im too lazy to go to the bathroom just to piss
And I don’t want to use disgusting toilets

Well he's certainly based for having multiple piss bottles. In fact he piss bottle mogs me: I've only ever got one on the go.

His room reminds me of a prison #horrible

Bring him to this site

Make him an account on here

He sounds incel 100%

. To be honest he’s good looking I’ll give him a 7 or 8 at best but he’s the same height as me (5’5) and we’re both skinny under 120 pounds but he’s slightly skinnier than me which gives him a more chiselled face resulting to him mogging me. He went to Thailand a couple weeks ago I think he was trying to get laid, but I don’t know if he actually did. He might be a blackpilled incel posting in this forum without me even knowing.
hi bro

This is sad that your relationship with him is so bad and you rarely see or talk to him. :feelsbadman:

Sibling relationships are valuable, especially as you get older.

im too lazy to go to the bathroom just to piss
And I don’t want to use disgusting toilets
Agreed, toilets are disgusting. I never piss in them and haven't for years. I go in the sink instead.

This is sad that your relationship with him is so bad and you rarely see or talk to him. :feelsbadman:

Sibling relationships are valuable, especially as you get older.
Yes it’s a shame I really want to improve my relationship with him but I don’t know how