Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brother brought home 5 different girls this week

M

malakai

Banned
-
It's so sad I've begun keeping a tally of his slay-count just this year.
When will it be mine turn

Potent suifuel/ragefuel

Genetic recombination = everything.

"Muh i'm ugly because my parents are ugly" is a cope. You're ugly because you had a really shit luck during your genetics recombination.

Is it your parents' home? Because I've been living alone since I was 18 and I've never brought a girl home and bringing girls home was why I moved out in the first place.

Genetic recombination = everything.

"Muh i'm ugly because my parents are ugly" is a cope. You're ugly because you had a really shit luck during your genetics recombination.

I look better than my dad did when he was my age, but they didn't have Tinder then so my mom didn't have an unlimited supply of Chads at her fingertips.

Ilive alone. No other human being but myself had come to my house.

I look better than my dad did when he was my age, but they didn't have Tinder then so my mom didn't have an unlimited supply of Chads at her fingertips.
Genetics recombination isn't just about your parents, but your whole family tree. That's why 2 ugly people produce a good looking kid and the opposite happens too. Because your parents still have the genes of their ancestors and those genes could be passed on to you.

Genetics recombination isn't just about your parents, but your whole family tree. That's why 2 ugly people produce a good looking kid and the opposite happens too. Because your parents still have the genes of their ancestors and those genes could be passed on to you.

As I said I look better than my dad did (and I'm 5" taller) but he still had a long string of exes and I got nothing.

T I N D E R
I
N
D
E
R

As I said I look better than my dad did (and I'm 5" taller) but he still had a long string of exes and I got nothing.

T I N D E R
I
N
D
E
R
Tinder, sexual revolution, hypergamy, feminism, hollywood, are all part of the Jewish agenda of depopulating the west and destroying it by making 80% of men suffer from loneliness and sexual frustration and women's cruelty.

Tinder, sexual revolution, hypergamy, feminism, hollywood, are all part of the Jewish agenda of depopulating the west and destroying it by making 80% of men suffer from loneliness and sexual frustration and women's cruelty.

The sexual revolution was 40-50 years ago. The only change is the immediate availability of Chad without any effort.

The sexual revolution was 40-50 years ago. The only change is the immediate availability of Chad without any effort.
Nothing happens all of a sudden, but gradual. Patience is the key of success.

How can one brother be extremely hideous and the other can slay on the regular?
You have the same genes.

does he know about your inceldom?

Move out, OP. I don't know how you make it.

A couple years ago when my parents bought me new furniture I said I wanted a larger bed where two people could sleep in. My parents actually invested quite a bit money for me. I was naive and thought I would eventually get a relationship or at least laid. 4 years later and I have slept alone in this bed every night since then. :feelsrope:

A couple years ago when my parents bought me new furniture I said I wanted a larger bed where two people could sleep in. My parents actually invested quite a bit money for me. I was naive and thought I would eventually get a relationship or at least laid. 4 years later and I have slept alone in this bed every night since then. :feelsrope:

At least you got a nice big bed you can enjoy all for yourself, my friend.

I had similar thoughts when I moved to uni. I'm going to have fun, get a gf, get a good job afterwards. Now that I'm at the end of the road I see that it was all a waste. Nothing that I imagined came true. It's all just pain.

At least you got a nice big bed you can enjoy all for yourself, my friend.

I had similar thoughts when I moved to uni. I'm going to have fun, get a gf, get a good job afterwards. Now that I'm at the end of the road I see that it was all a waste. Nothing that I imagined came true. It's all just pain.

I guess, although if you have this much space it feels even emptier tbh

All these expectations for uni/college will stay unfullfilled if you are a sub-5 man. This stuff is reserved for Chads and Chadlites primarily.

If i had a chad brother i'd probably rope tbh

At least your parents can pin their hope on your brother instead about muh grandchild

5 girls in 1 week??!

New girls? Or repeats?

Jesus christ that suicide inducing

Stop lying on the internet.

If you had a Chad brother who brings home 5 bitches in a week, then I'm sure he would be nice enough to pass one of his bitches onto you.

Girls will do anything Chad tells them to do, even fuck incels probably.

If i had a chad brother i'd probably rope tbh

Having a chad brother has to be the most blackpilling and miserable experience of an incel: Same upbringing, same parents, same environment, probably same school, yet the life of a god vs the life of a peasant.

If you had a Chad brother who brings home 5 bitches in a week, then I'm sure he would be nice enough to pass one of his bitches onto you.

What's this bluepill

And do you think She would agree?

Forget it lol
foids are dumb as fuck, they would do anything for chad.

Even if she didn't open her legs, i'm sure something like a BJ is possible.

foids are dumb as fuck, they would do anything for chad.

Even if she didn't open her legs, i'm sure something like a BJ is possible.

They may be dumb, but any intimate contact with an incel is OUT of the question. Believe me, I seen Chads trying to set up girls with ugly males and it NEVER worked.

Giga cope. He has asked st least 3 girls, and never told me the response so I can assume they were disgusted/ not keen.

Walk in on them fucking and jump in like Denny from The Room.

Having a chad brother has to be the most blackpilling and miserable experience of an incel: Same upbringing, same parents, same environment, probably same school, yet the life of a god vs the life of a peasant.

That must be awful indeed. One of my biggest copes is that I can look at my brother (who had the same genes and upbringing as I did), see that he is just as unsuccessful with women as I am, and conclude that it's not my fault that I never had any success either.