Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother broke my nose

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Motherfucker round house kicked me after I told him to stop fucking his gf on my bed. Now I have to go to hospital and my parents refuse to take me because of costs :(

Dam, happened to me once. I couldn't breathe for 2 weeks. Got possible brain damage.

He's fucking his gf on your bed? :feelswhat:

Yeah, why is that
We used to be close to eachother years ago, we would stay up playing video games and talking about anime. That all changed when he got a growth spurt and his first gf.

We used to be close to eachother years ago, we would stay up playing video games and talking about anime. That all changed when he got a growth spurt and his first gf.
Can we see your nose? I know you're fuming rn.

What an asshole. You should teach him some mannERs.

Did it deform you

I want to go to the doctor so I can find out, but my parents won't take me.
If its just swollen its probably fractured. Dent or worse is broken.

Younger, he's 17.
You get roundhouse kicked by your younger brother because he fucked in your bed?
I'm cringing hard here. You let your younger brother cuck you. This is inacceptable. I suggest knocking him out.

You get roundhouse kicked by your younger brother because he fucked in your bed?
I'm cringing hard here. You let your younger brother cuck you. This is inacceptable. I suggest knocking him out.
He's 6'1, and leanmaxxed. Plus, it caught me off guard.

That is gross ngl :feelsUgh: your parents don’t do anything about it?
My parents naively think that him and gf are just friends, they let them stay over alot. They've let him get away with alot of shit, ever since he's gotten better looking.

My parents naively think that him and gf are just friends, they let them stay over alot. They've let him get away with alot of shit, since he's gotten better looking.
I know how that is.

He's 6'1, and leanmaxxed. Plus, it caught me off guard.
Set him up, hide his shit, doxx his gf, poke holes in his condoms, you can't let him cuck you like this.

Set him up, hide his shit, doxx his gf, poke holes in his condoms, you can't let him cuck you like this.
Good point, I don't care if I get kicked out. I'm beyond tired of people mistreating me, even fucking family. :feelsree:

Good point, I don't care if I get kicked out. I'm beyond tired of people mistreating me, even fucking family. :feelsree:
Doxx his gf first. All the brocels will send him hate

Don't fight him you'll go to jail for assault

Rape his foid:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yea, that doesn't look good.

I feel betrayed, my own brother hurt me harder any other normie could. :cryfeels:
You guys have a relationship?

Motherfucker round house kicked me after I told him to stop fucking his gf on my bed. Now I have to go to hospital and my parents refuse to take me because of costs :(
bro wtf, you need to kill him, i talk you seriously start working out and eat more. Practice mma and boxing. Use you hate about him and women. DESTROY HIM!!!!!

even if it is very painful, try to put your nose back in place yourself. This can work if the wound is recent

baseball bat his face

bro wtf, you need to kill him, i talk you seriously start working out and eat more. Practice mma and boxing. Use you hate about him and women. DESTROY HIM!!!!!
Doesn’t matter, kick (beat) your parents as well bro. My parents take the side of my chad brother as well in fights but it doesn’t matter much when you have physical superiority over them.
Thanks, I'm planning to destroy him for being a piece of shit.