Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel my brocel

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
I have a friend, and he is an incel even worse than me, he is 162 centimeters tall at 23 years old. It’s good that he doesn’t know about this community, because this dude is incredibly kind, he doesn’t know about his problems, strength lies in ignorance of problems. I'm 18, I don't think I'll live to his age with my problems, and his problems are worse (he's practically bald, his height is 162 cm, he's 23 and a virgin, he's quite ugly, and the most offensive thing is, he's a beggar, he literally has there is nothing at 23 years old, no home, nothing...), and he continues to be kind, it’s very sad for him, you even forget your problems when you understand how much he suffers, but at the same time he hides it all in himself, I don’t know, maybe it’s worth talking to him about the forum? for her to find compatriots? but I'm not sure that he won't find rope fuel here

His race?
By the way, I feel very sorry for the uzbeks, they are often kind people, but god seems to be mocking them, average height of a man in Uzbekistan is 170, and a woman is 165, this is unfair, but they are also dark (mulatto) asians, it’s like a mixture of indian and asian, a terrible mix to find a woman

he's uzbek (wasian)
absolutely brootal. Condolences to him, don't tell him about the forum brocel, I know how it feels to be 5`3 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Let him cope in peace, let him go out and seek the blackpill(the blackpill will find him regardless)

absolutely brootal. Condolences to him, don't tell him about the forum brocel, I know how it feels to be 5`3 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Let him cope in peace, let him go out and seek the blackpill(the blackpill will find him regardless)
he is also bald, he is almost stage 6, genetics literally laughed at him, I feel very sorry for him

he is also bald, he is almost stage 6, genetics literally laughed at him, I feel very sorry for him
I have a friend, and he is an incel even worse than me, he is 162 centimeters tall at 23 years old. It’s good that he doesn’t know about this community, because this dude is incredibly kind, he doesn’t know about his problems, strength lies in ignorance of problems. I'm 18, I don't think I'll live to his age with my problems, and his problems are worse (he's practically bald, his height is 162 cm, he's 23 and a virgin, he's quite ugly, and the most offensive thing is, he's a beggar, he literally has there is nothing at 23 years old, no home, nothing...), and he continues to be kind, it’s very sad for him, you even forget your problems when you understand how much he suffers, but at the same time he hides it all in himself, I don’t know, maybe it’s worth talking to him about the forum? for her to find compatriots? but I'm not sure that he won't find rope fuel here
brootal