Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My brief absence: What I’ve been up to

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
You guys mighta noticed that while I wasn’t fully inactive on here, I posted vastly less than I usually do. That’s because I’ve been workin’ in the real world trying to get some momentum. I’ve learned some valuable lessons in life from everyone here, what stuff will screw you over if you put it off and what not to waste time on and so on. I’m not taling any chances here, I’m gunning full throttle on anything that may ease the burden of my inceldom in the future and potentially aid me in life.

First off, I just started learning to drive. Whether you consider it meme or not, it is undeniable that a drivers license is very good to have. I didn’t feel like going to get one but I realized that the summer in which I am 16 years old is probably the best time I’ll ever have to get one. I am fortunately pretty good at it so far, and hopefully gonna get my permit soon.

As well as this, I also get an internship. Full jobs are basically impossible to get at least in my experience rn due to corona but I found a few online interships out there to do. None are paid but it will look good on a future resume. While only for a short period of time, I have one in mid august where I will be learning movie production skills like editing, storyboarding, and writing. It will be all online, and I’ll only just provide input on story direction and execution. Still, I have a big interest in movies so not only is it good looking on paper but I think I’ll enjoy it too. Who knows, maybe I’ll make something of these skills someday. That’d be neat.

Anyways, thats whats been going on. A particular brutal and miserable day brought me crashing down to earth and here we are. I’m not leaving or anything btw, if this sounds weirdly final it wasn’t intentional. It’s just an update. Hopefully this stuff will keep my options open down the road.

Tldr: I’ve learned some lessons about what to prioritize from older users here and I’m making use of that advice to try to maximize my chances at ascension or at the very least a semi functional adult life later.

honestly good for you brocel

awesome, keep up the good work

Shinryaku!? Ika Musume Episode 5 - Watch Shinryaku!? Ika Musume ...

It's good that you are getting a driver's license. I'm 24 and i don't know how to drive.

First off, I just started learning to drive. Whether you consider it meme or not, it is undeniable that a drivers license is very good to have. I didn’t feel like going to get one but I realized that the summer in which I am 16 years old is probably the best time I’ll ever have to get one. I am fortunately pretty good at it so far, and hopefully gonna get my permit soon.

I wish I could drive or I would at least get better at it.

It's good that you are getting a driver's license. I'm 24 and i don't know how to drive.

More and more men are struggling with it yet nobody talks about it this is why I brought it up into question. We are being emasculated by teenage females and it has to stop.

I wish I read all of that