Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brain is so fucking rotten from loneliness to the point where I could have an aneurysm at any moment

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
@Mentally lost cel imagine having an aneurysm :horror: :forcedsmile:

It can happen at any time when a vessel in your brain gets blocked and it pops and blood bursts into your brain and you instantly die

It can happen at any time when a vessel in your brain gets blocked and it pops and blood bursts into your brain and you instantly die
I know I’ll probably have one and die in the next months, also you doing this pseudo bullying and torturing to a anxiety cell like me is evil and you’re gonna get banned you piece of shit

I know I’ll probably have one and die in the next months, also you doing this pseudo bullying and torturing to a anxiety cell like me is evil and you’re gonna get banned you piece of shit

Hopefully you die today

@Arescel thots on having an aneurysm?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back