Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious my brain is out of control

Leslie

Leslie

Greycel
Do you ever feel "mog", out of nowhere? Yeah, rot is normal, we constantly feel "lonely", but this is different.

In a normal time, when I am at home, dealing with a job or listening to music, I suddenly think of couples. Like somebody pushes a button out of nowhere. I imagine the couples dancing and kissing. It happens involuntarily and suddenly, like a lightning bolt, a feeling of electric torture. It is hard to tell. It's like a headache that starts suddenly.

For example, I listen to nice music and unintentionally, dancing girls begin to appear in my head.. I see the guys dancing with these girls and grabbing them. This is completely involuntary and happening very quickly. I feel it for 3 to 4 seconds then disappears. Then it happens again, at certain periods, a simulation occurs as I have explained in my head and it is very difficult to prevent.

I have fantasy worlds inside my head where I meet interesting people and engage in philosophical conversations with them

The last time I lost control I ended up with brain damage jfl