Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My brain has problems comprehending my existence.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Srs it's Über Coping by thinking that all of this pain and suffering has to be a simulation. It feels like my brain is desperately trying to find some sort of reason as to why it exists.

We were literally born at one of the worst points in history.

lay down and cope boyo

Idk why people live in the first place. Women are reptilian, they live, because they do. Men, however.... Most men know women are parasitic whores that only want resources, know that everything is about money, know that real love is a meme. Why isn't everyone roping? At least everyone that's not rich or whatever

00s was the best decade to live in history. 10s is the worst decade to live in record time.

00s was the best decade to live in history. 10s is the worst decade to live in record time.

80s Japan my boyo.

Cars, anime, music, tapes, VHS, cable.

80s Japan my boyo.

Cars, anime, music, tapes, VHS, cable.

not for me. im not into cars. not into 80s anime either. 80s music is overrated imo, really liked 00 music, there was a lot of good rock and metal released in that decade. gaming was also at its peak. no internet either.

I'm not coping........

In fact, I never said I believe such thing.