Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brain has officially reprogrammed itself to pure asexual hermit mode

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Last week I walked through a ground at my old high-school. Saw lots of cute JBs in their short skirts and crop tops and such. It wasn't weird because I was riding my bike through the soccer field which many people do as they pass by the adjacent park.

A few days after that I went to my college campus. I'm recent alumni so my access card and everything still works. Walked around, snuck into classes, etc. Saw lots of hot college girls.

Felt nothing. At all. Both times.

No sadness, no regret, no sexual arousal, nothing.

All sui-fuel has lost its power on me. All the pain from my loneliness and sexually deprived existence is gone. It just can't hurt me anymore. I've become so alien to the topic of human connection, dating, intimacy, or even just "nights out at clubs" type of fun that normies do.

I'm no longer hurt by my loneliness. I can no longer feel any emotions or feelings associated with human friendship or companionship. Nakedness of women and the allure of b00bs doesn't even turn me on.

I have ascended.

:feelsokman: Good job, OP.

Same. Now LARPing is all I need to keep myself entertained and satisfied.

Now don't do NoFap or else those urges are gonna come back.

The brain will adapt to anything.

actually nofap helps you ascend into asexuality if you accept that you're an incel

I'd have to disagree. Just like @rafaelvicuna3 whenever I do NoFap for even a day or two I get extremely horny. All that jizz building up in my balls just makes my libido rise.

I fap minimum twice a day. Once in the morning before getting up to work, and once at night. Doing so has me feeling no horniness at all ever and as a result of that all my social pain is gone.

NoFap works differently for everyone I suppose.

It won't last forever.

I have single days where the emotions are coming back

I'd have to disagree. Just like @rafaelvicuna3 whenever I do NoFap for even a day or two I get extremely horny. All that jizz building up in my balls just makes my libido rise.

I fap minimum twice a day. Once in the morning before getting up to work, and once at night. Doing so has me feeling no horniness at all ever and as a result of that all my social pain is gone.

NoFap works differently for everyone I suppose.

idk i feel like u dont feel sexual thoughts for like hour or two after you fap but they come back once again. im on like 50days+ nofap and i get few sexual thoughts per week which i just throw away and i dont really think about sex at all.