Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My boyfriend doesn't shower for days"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

She complains about how her boyfriend is gross and hates showering and complains about her not being good at sex and she says she feels bad about it... THEN SHE PROCEEDS TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

When toilets tell us incels that we should "just take a shower" they mean to say that they wished that their boyfriends would take showers, so they will try to associate something they hate about their boyfriends with men who can't get laid to try to shame men into doing the things they want. I am convinced that most "Incels do X" is just "Chad does X, but we do don't want Chad to do X so we'll claim only Incels do X and no Chad has ever done X". I shower like twice a day and I couldn't get laid to save my life, meanwhile Mr. Dirty McDirtface can have his dick sucked by a toilet that hates sucking his unshowered dick just because he is a fucking sex-haver.

The more Reddit I read the more I hate sex-havers.

What an amazing personality! If only we had a personality like his, we wouldnt be incels...

Updated normie advice: Just DON'T take a shower.

This sexhaver doesn't take showers and still gets laid, so clearly, if I want to get laid, I shouldn't take showers either.

View attachment 913686

She complains about how her boyfriend is gross and hates showering and complains about her not being good at sex and she says she feels bad about it... THEN SHE PROCEEDS TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

When toilets tell us incels that we should "just take a shower" they mean to say that they wished that their boyfriends would take showers, so they will try to associate something they hate about their boyfriends with men who can't get laid to try to shame men into doing the things they want. I am convinced that most "Incels do X" is just "Chad does X, but we do don't want Chad to do X so we'll claim only Incels do X and no Chad has ever done X". I shower like twice a day and I couldn't get laid to save my life, meanwhile Mr. Dirty McDirtface can have his dick sucked by a toilet that hates sucking his unshowered dick just because he is a fucking sex-haver.

stupid foids live in their own world

View attachment 913686

why do you even bother reading this shit,it’s like watching someone tell you the same fact you know over and over again

He may have good personality to make up for the lack of showers

Just don't shower bro :soy:

The foid in OP should be buried alive in tropical jungle dirt with her head sticking out

Let the worms and frogs fuck her until she dies

"Bro, just don't shower and you will get laid bro" :chad::redpill:

He might as go live in a hut in a jungle it'll suit his animal lifestyle