Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Boyfriend Died

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
153
Online
1d 6h 17m
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8pypgauvD8[/video]
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,544
Online
1h 31m
22159477_2002117653400829_6272804919833526272_n.jpg


Wow, she actually wasn't together with Chad. If he posted here, people would have called him incel. RIP :(
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,852
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
22159477_2002117653400829_6272804919833526272_n.jpg


Wow, she actually wasn't together with Chad. If he posted here, people would have called him incel. RIP :(

Girls are into that feminine cute boy look, if he lost the glasses and grew his hair out he'd make a good trap.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,178
Online
71d 4h 50m
jagged0 said:
Girls are into that feminine cute boy look, if he lost the glasses and grew his hair out he'd make a good trap.

Anyone who calls him incel is coping he has strong chin good jawline decent FWHR and other masculine traits, he has the perfect combination of feminine and masculine, he is a chadlite, possibly even a chad. He is at least a upper tier normie.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,544
Online
1h 31m
universallyabhorred said:
Anyone who calls him incel is coping he has strong chin good jawline decent FWHR and other masculine traits, he has the perfect combination of feminine and masculine, he is a chadlite, possibly even a chad. He is at least a upper tier normie.

lol, no. You clearly have no idea on how to rate guys. He is clearly below average in most female's eyes.

Who she was fucking on the side (what women actually want):

12356337_1689433088007589_415716493_n.jpg


Now that's a strong chin.
 
Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
433
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
22159477_2002117653400829_6272804919833526272_n.jpg


Wow, she actually wasn't together with Chad. If he posted here, people would have called him incel. RIP :(

Beta bux looking mofo
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,747
Online
4d 1h 51m
universallyabhorred said:
Anyone who calls him incel is coping he has strong chin good jawline decent FWHR and other masculine traits, he has the perfect combination of feminine and masculine, he is a chadlite, possibly even a chad. He is at least a upper tier normie.

Delirium.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,646
Online
7d 17h 50m
He's not ugly, hes average.
 
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
0
This is actually pretty sad. Whats the point of this post?
 
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

.
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
16,980
Online
2d 17h 17m
using the someone's death for money and attention. Typical.

Females are vile creatures.
 
neverwinxii

neverwinxii

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
40
Online
0
He kinda looks like a Harry Potter fan's wetdream
 
BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
what the fuck
who the fuck uploads a video about their boyfriend being dead
it's literally setting up neon signs for "GIVE ME ATTENTION" and "I'M SINGLE NOW BOYS"
this is terrible, and horrendous
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,544
Online
1h 31m
BedTundy said:
what the fuck
who the fuck uploads a video about their boyfriend being dead
it's literally setting up neon signs for "GIVE ME ATTENTION" and "I'M SINGLE NOW BOYS"
this is terrible, and horrendous

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVuQZFPeC1o[/video]

He was apart of the channel, so it makes sense having to explain why he is gone, now doesn't it?
 
BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVuQZFPeC1o[/video]

He was apart of the channel, so it makes sense having to explain why he is gone, now doesn't it?

oh okay, my bad
 
Loktar Copegar

Loktar Copegar

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
21
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
lol, no. You clearly have no idea on how to rate guys. He is clearly below average in most female's eyes.

Who she was fucking on the side (what women actually want):

12356337_1689433088007589_415716493_n.jpg


Now that's a strong chin.

Behind every chad-lite is his woman cucking him with an even more Chad like normie.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,960
Online
3h 10m
She has like 100 guys on the line anyway so who cares?
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,500
Online
63d 16h 58m
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
"idk how many times I tried to film this video.. it FEELS SO WRONG" but I will still do it for views and that revenue money XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


JovanD said:
Monetized?

Yes XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
347
Online
0
I honestly don't have the energy to watch videos that long anymore. Can anyone tell me how he died?

Also lol at the video description:
"Follow me on instagram for more frequent updates:
https://www.instagram.com/erinnoelle_/"
 
C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,807
Online
6d 11h 11m
Just be White theory
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,648
Online
16d 13h 49m
outrageous

may Allah punish this vermin with full force
 
eggo

eggo

inferior rodent
★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
185
Online
35m
Can't see, but gonna guess ads are enabled?
If so, it's clear what she really cared about.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,664
Online
1h 28m
Weed said:
"idk how many times I tried to film this video.. it FEELS SO WRONG" but I will still do it for views and that revenue money XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



Yes XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



Achievement unlocked: Betabux from the grave.
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,648
Online
16d 13h 49m
JovanD said:
Achievement unlocked: Betabux from the grave.

lol

I swear to Allah, peak of degeneracy
 
bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
832
Online
1d 6h 2m
she didnt even cried
 
Jay

Jay

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
92
Online
10m
I’m so sad I didn’t get to cuck him with Chad in <1 year wah give me views
 
C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,807
Online
6d 11h 11m
just lol monetized a video talking about the death of her bf who she claims she loves. Women are the embodiment of evil
 

Similar threads

mistersinister
Replies
11
Views
219
ControlledInsanity
ControlledInsanity
mistersinister
Replies
0
Views
107
mistersinister
mistersinister
Hoodedn1inja20
Replies
11
Views
305
IncelWithHate
IncelWithHate
Don Vito
Replies
12
Views
368
Lux
Lux
Zer0/∞
Replies
8
Views
324
ControlledInsanity
ControlledInsanity
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top