Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My boyfriend and Dom is 6'7" and my beta cuck is a whole head and shoulders shorter than I am. Explain that, inkwells.

She's actually genuine?

Holy. Fucking. Shit. If that's the case.
I edited original comment but it seems so. Atleast the ideas are for sure.

She stated earlier that she's in that whole genderfluid non-binary pronoun shit. Her current state of affairs:

"panromantic, demisexual, agnostic, and a female-pronoun-using crossdresser"

That basically means it's like that newer Chappelle bit about the LGBTQ- she's the Q. She is a predominantly straight woman that uses "queer" as a label for performative self-importance so that she can hang out with real LGBTs and seem as important and as marginalized as they are. She also claimed in her post history that she's a different race, even though she's clearly predominantly white. Everything about her current positions are as female empowerment maxxing as possible. Her mindset is incredibly feminine, in a way such that even a fucking trad housewife seems more masculine.

panromantic = as many betas as I want. Onlyfans here I come!!!!
demisexual= I only fuck exactly the Chad I want after I vetted him for years
agnostic = I don't want to be labeled as an edgy asshole athiest, I don't wan't to go to church. I also love abortions. It's okay for me to get Christmas presents, because, who knows, there might be a God . . .
female pronoun using- I want every benefit that a female has that I am ENTITLED to as a natural pussy-haver. I am equally ENTITLED to the friendship of my trans allies, because I play their stupid games to a tee.
crossdresser- I want to dress like a dude because it's easier and I don't have to shave.
Well clearly she's at the very least mentally deranged at this point. I got a reddit DM supposedly from her "DOM boyfriend" telling me to say what I said to her to his face. Just lol.

I wouldn't consider a girl who looks like her and calls herself a "bottom" to ever be a female.

Well clearly she's at the very least mentally deranged at this point. I got a reddit DM supposedly from her "DOM boyfriend" telling me to say what I said to her to his face. Just lol.

I wouldn't consider a girl who looks like her and calls herself a "bottom" to ever be a female.
WHAT can you screen shot this?? or maybe PM me if you don't wanna reveal your reddit. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I bet her virginity taking ceremony, will end up with you getting murdered, the dom fucking her wearing satan horns, as she gets her qp to play a Nintendo Switch to hear them fuck in another room, and they all do this" ironically" to get back at incels.

It's about time we got some new villians now that Sigma's been set to pasture.

Last edited:
WHAT can you screen shot this?? or maybe PM me if you don't wanna reveal your reddit. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's about time we got some new villians now that Sigma's been set to pasture.

Actually it was apparently a comment but it was removed.

View attachment 229444
I bet shes gonna have you killed. This sounds like a Tiger King story. This bitch has a thing for animals in her post history. She seems like the kind of hoe that would join a sex cult at 18 to hang out with Tigers. I would not be surprised if this dom is a Satanist that would kill you to deflower a virgin.
View attachment 229444

was the comment even that offensive??

Last edited:
I bet shes gonna have you killed. This sounds like a Tiger King story. This bitch has a thing for animals in her post history. I would not be surprised if this dom is a Satanist that would kill you to deflower a virgin.
Naw he's a pussy. He just made a reddit post about me instead. Interesting how he goes all "why don't you say it to my face" and then just starts posting my shit on IT like a pansy.

Dying sounds pretty good though.
I bet shes gonna have you killed. This sounds like a Tiger King story. This bitch has a thing for animals in her post history. She seems like the kind of hoe that would join a sex cult at 18 to hang out with Tigers. I would not be surprised if this dom is a Satanist that would kill you to deflower a virgin.

was the comment even that offensive??
The comment was literally just insulting her cuck lmfao. I made fun how another dude was going to take "his girl's" virginity. I called him a gigacuck and laughed and shit.

Last edited:
Naw he's a pussy. He just made a reddit post about me instead. Interesting how he goes all "why don't you say it to my face" and then just starts posting my shit on IT like a pansy.

Dying sounds pretty good though.

The comment was literally just insulting her cuck lmfao. I made fun how another dude was going to take "his girl's" virginity. I called him a gigacuck and laughed and shit.
He did??? I wanna see it.

This is what happens when dudes don't have sex or love. They become overly obsessive about other people's sex lives. I don't understand why anti-capitalist IT doesn't understand this.

I mean to say face. Brutal typo.

I mean to say face. Brutal typo.

Like all redditors a fucking tattle tale. I'm disappointed. I thought I'd see a REAL DOM use some google-fu to hunt your ass. I bet this bitch lost all respect for the DOM, the second he decided to tattle tale you, and not hunt you IRL.

Like all redditors a fucking tattle tale. I'm disappointed. I thought I'd see a REAL DOM use some google-fu to hunt your ass.
Of course someone waiting around with some mentally retarded androgynous 19-year old he hasn't even had sex with isn't a real DOM lmfao.

Of course someone waiting around with some mentally retarded 19-year old he hasn't even had sex with isn't a real DOM lmfaooo.
He's obviously a very desperate & volatile person himself. It's like, come on man, you aren't even in the same state as this bitch. What do you have going on in your life such that you have to keep up her social media presence like a fucking qp. If the "dom" ever browses this thread, I hope you read my psychoanalysis of this bitch, and realize, 2 years from now, with your broken heart, dumped by her because she now has a lesbian phase, and you are the one settling for a fatty, that I was right all along.

Last edited:
He's obviously a very desperate & volatile person himself. It's like, come on man, you aren't even in the same state as this bitch. What do you have going on in your life such that you have to keep up her social media presence like a fucking qp
He's not even in the same state but within minutes he's replying to me? Lolol.

He's not even in the same state but within minutes he's replying to me? Lolol.
Everything about m00ns_f0r_eyes points to a psychology of someone genuinely incapable of a consistent identity or attachment even close to bordering something like human love. She is only capable of loving dogs and beasts.

Annnnd "she" is a tranny

She is only capable of loving dogs and beasts.
Brutal dogandbeastpill.

Also check this. She needs a break from mean internet comments. Also technically I harassed and insulted the cuck attached to her not her. Mind you he's the one who start to go raw raw tough guy by mentioning saying stuff face-to-face and man-to-man as a warning.

Annnnd "she" is a tranny

It seems like it is a very androgynous female. Though it was weird how she referred to herself as a bottom at first while also looking like that. That also likes to crossdress as a man.

Last edited:
After investigatinglossus I have to say, coupled with the multiple pictures of the same female on different posts, a rough confirmation of everything shes said (as in its been posted multiple times, sometimes even through images such as pets and games), account history and the fact that the life info she gives lines up, I will say that this is not a LARP. A possibility I think is that this might be an exaggeration of her dom's height and that this could all theoretically be online, but the base foundations is there and you'd really have to be picking at straws to get to the point of it all being online (No pictures of men, just her).

There is a possibility she can be tranny as she has not mentioned her sexual organs and also has said shes never had sex before but the chances of that are slim.

Also she's said shes had mental disorders (trying to get dog into a service animal). Schizophrenia??? 6'7 does seem a little much....
@Felatio @LittleBoy @Daydreamincel @SlayerSlayer
There's also the fact that she never met the dom IRL, so the 6'7 thing is a sign of her subconcious vanity as well as stupidity. The fact that she is specifically willing to save her virginity for a man, UNDER THE ASSUMPTION he is 6'7, and that such a height is commensurate with the power of virgin pussy.

I sent a bait post to the account.

@SlayerSlayer

Their account is still active now posting on the BSDMCommunity about this shit despite not replying to my DMs. Who in the fuck even cares that you're controlling her account? He's acting like people there care about this nonsense.

Lmfao. Should I comment anything on that post?

Also one entire week. A few comments making fun of that qp loser was enough to shut her down for an entire week. Just fucking laugh. How mentally fragile are this people?

Last edited:
Brutal dogandbeastpill.

Also check this. She needs a break from mean internet comments. Also technically I harassed and insulted the cuck attached to her not her. Mind you he's the one who start to go raw raw tough guy by mentioning saying stuff face-to-face and man-to-man as a warning.

It seems like it is a very androgynous female. Though it was weird how she referred to herself as a bottom at first while also looking like that. That also likes to crossdress as a man.

Idk man every post on that subreddit is some bizarre tranny
Call him a qp. It's just better than cuck. It's more insulting
What's a qp?

@SlayerSlayer

Their account is still active now posting on the BSDMCommunity about this shit despite not replying to my DMs. Who in the fuck even cares that you're controlling her account? He's acting like people there care about this nonsense.

Lmfao. Should I comment anything on that post?

Fuck man, this is pure GOLD. This is the most exciting discovery since I ever created an account here.

Sounds like this "dom" is grooming a virgin. Getting her to do "exercises" so she's exactly as fit as HE wants. Someday when m00ns awakens her true empowerment phase, and SHE WILL reach that bitch-mode purple hair phase, he's gonna get into some trouble. Legally.

Idk man every post on that subreddit is some bizarre tranny
Pic of her when she's younger looks more feminine. But I don't know.

Fuck man, this is pure GOLD. This is the most exciting discovery since I ever created an account here.

Sounds like this "dom" is grooming a virgin. Getting her to do "exercises" so she's exactly as fit as HE wants. Someday when m00ns awakens her true empowerment phase, and SHE WILL reach that bitch-mode purple hair phase, he's gonna get into some trouble. Legally.
What do you think he's going to do like beat her or something?

The cuck pays for them to fuck

What do you think he's going to do like beat her or something?
The dom is walking into a minefield of false accusations. He's gonna get Aziz Ansari-ed. He's too hungry, and waay in over his head.

The dom is walking into a minefield of false accusations. He's gonna get Aziz Ansari-ed. He's too hungry, and waay in over his head.
Oh I see what you mean now. Also I posted this since I'm bored and they're still not taking the bait.

Oh I see what you mean now. Also I posted this since I'm bored and they're still not taking the bait.

A woman of her personality type is among the very most fragile. She seems like a classic INFP 4w2. She can go catatonic for weeks from the slightest criticism. I'm fucking serious. INFPs are lousy workers, and are incredibly uncooperative. The dom will be pull his hair out trying to be this hoe's therapist, he will be the one dumping HER.

A woman of her personality type is among the very most fragile. She seems like a classic INFP 4w2. She can go catatonic for weeks from the slightest criticism. I'm fucking serious. INFPs are lousy workers, and are incredibly uncooperative.
Then her life is over after being posted on here lmfao.

Now the account is going around threatening other accounts with mild criticisms against them playing the whole tough guy routine on others. Clearly he doesn't want to follow through. Is some sort of thing where's he's trying to LARP as one so she sees it?

Someone else should message this fag I have a feeling they blocked me.

Last edited:

Now the account is going around threatening other accounts with mild criticisms against them playing the whole tough guy routine on others. Clearly he doesn't want to follow through. Is some sort of thing where's he's trying to LARP as one so she sees it?

View attachment 229493

View attachment 229493
Someone else should message this fag I have a feeling they blocked me.
What a fucking pussy. I hope m00ns realizes how FAKE this "dom" qp is.

What a fucking pussy. I hope m00ns realizes how FAKE this "dom" qp is.
I bet this guy is an incel to be wasting their time on this shit. I guess maybe he could've been obsessed with taking people's virginities even though she 's androgynous but he seems like a pussy loser. Huge doubt he is 6'7 lmfao.

This is is the type of weird shit incels have to do to ascend.

"qp", like any normal person knows what that means

I bet this guy is an incel to be wasting their time on this shit. I guess maybe he could've been obsessed with taking people's virginities even though she was ugly but he seems like a pussy loser. Huge doubt he is 6'7 lmfao.
This is why it's gonna bite him in the ass. If they ever meet IRL, she's gonna make up excuses on the spot and make him a qp.
"qp", like any normal person knows what that means
qp is now OUR word, it's so fucking insulting. In the same way we co-opted the phrase "incel" from some bitch who doesn't fuck guys, we will co-opt "qp" from some other bitch who doesn't fuck guys.

Last edited:
The qp is probably a tranny tbh if it's 1 head shorter than this 5'4 slut.

Everyone has their preferences and no one owes you anything.
Yeah but so it happens teehee... that every foid has the same fucking taste for men JFL

Shit @SlayerSlayer apparently her """"DOM"""" wrote more comments to the point where IT members were laughing and making fun of them. Now shes back on the account and deleted them.

Knew it, her betacuck is a tranny jfl.

Who's account is that? total obvious bait LARP

JFL a guy admits he’s a virgin and two bluepilled cucks come in with one saying to go to therapy and the other says he isn’t an incel because he doesn’t hate women.

Shit @SlayerSlayer apparently her """"DOM"""" wrote more comments to the point where IT members were laughing and making fun of them. Now shes back on the account and deleted them.

HAHA. Man, I wish you screenshotted those comments.

JFL, she surely cant lack this kind of self awareness