Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My boyfriend and Dom is 6'7" and my beta cuck is a whole head and shoulders shorter than I am. Explain that, inkwells.

IT is so ridiculous everything they say sounds like a larp :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

God damn, how can someone be so retarded?

It makes me angry to see this level of retardation, and it being passed off as normal.

8rdh6xj1n2q41

2guhw7cjr2m41

Why I'm not surprised?
You give to those freaks too much credit.

Can´t believe this shit is real. It must be a larp

Self-improvement and the bluepill is the opium of the masses

literally negative self awareness levels

IT = blackpill central.

IT defending cuckolding as usual.

IT defending cuckolding as usual.

Obviously they would support cuckolding since they already support all other degenercies(homosexuality, feminism, transgenderism, etc.)

Obviously they would support cuckolding since they already support all other degenercies(homosexuality, feminism, transgenderism, etc.)
Most of them are cucks themselves so they have to defend it. The rest are trannies, virgins, foids, etc.

Cuckolding is basically a fetish version of bullying. The cucks are mentally ill and have been manipulated by society and foids to be cucks. It's like Stockholm's Syndrome, like when a kid is bullied so hard in High School that he just accepts it as normal. Imagine a person seeing their mistreatment as normal? IT is literally supporting bullying and psychological damage when they support cuckolding. Rest assured IT, every "poly" relationship man who gets mogged by the "dom" or whatever codeword the foids use for their chads is a man who has suicidal thoughts and extreme shame every day, and IT's sexual politics and rhetoric makes it worse. Reddit shut ban IT because IT's male users are drawn to suicide when reading IT.

this has to be satire the lack of self awareness from foids is insane

I was hoping you were joking before I clicked the thread. OMG they're retarded :feelskek:

Foids ard retarded man

we need a culling (in minecraft)

If this person is for real ( and it seems like she is) I DESPISE her more than even Brazillian Sigma. Cunts like her don't deserve to breathe

This story is pure SUIFUEL:

2020 04 03 21 18 16 For all the shortcels   IncelTears

2020 04 03 21 18 25 For all the shortcels   IncelTears

2020 04 03 21 18 32 For all the shortcels   IncelTears

So not only is this friendzoned "flirty" cuck being mogged by a 6'7 polyamorous experienced CHAD already entrenched in the BDSM community, but HES GONNA TAKE HER VIRGINITY, because she's saving it for HIM- that HE'S the one that's worthy of it even though they don't even live in the same state and have never been together face-to-face.

FUCKLJSKDLAJHSKDLAGFHILUDJSLJKFSDHBFKHFGKJ<sdk.ljnsfgd
'

Last edited:
Holy shit:

My qp and I have done things like sleeping { literally } together and kissing, but it just doesn't feel sexual. It's not that I don't see him as attractive, or that I don't have a sex drive. Quite the opposite, actually; it's just that as of now sex has never been an aspect of our relationship.

:lul: :feelskek: :lul:

Holy shit:

:lul: :feelskek: :lul:

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ENRAGES ME, all of them need to burn in hell.

The "qp" for being a CUCK
The dom, for being a CHAD
The bitch for HAVING A HOLE and acting like it's an excuse to be an amoral asshole

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ENRAGES ME, all of them need to burn in hell.

The "qp" for being a CUCK
The dom, for being a CHAD
The bitch for HAVING A HOLE and acting like it's an excuse to be an amoral asshole
This is why we need concentration camps again (in minecraft :feelsthink: ).

This bitch needs an entire thread dedicated to roasting her. Read this gold nugget:

2020 04 03 21 32 29  Moon  u m00ns f0r eyes   Reddit

2020 04 03 21 32 39  Moon  u m00ns f0r eyes   Reddit

"I started out as bisexual, atheist and a crossdresser, then identified as gender-neutral, and now identify as panromantic, demisexual, agnostic, and a female-pronoun-using crossdresser. Things like sexuality can evolve. It's always okay to be who you are, but who you are can change. "

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

This shit has to be a LARP

@Personalityinkwell Why did your post get deleted wtf I was reading that

Last edited:
More gold:

2020 04 03 21 41 57 Run   tumblr

WTF, bitch???

2020 04 03 21 43 03 Run   tumblr

Jesus Christ, she capitalized "Him" as if his dom is a GOD. She was close to having some sort of physical horseplay that could have lead to chemistry with the beta "qp" (which I have to admit, is even better than cuck, I think I'll steal it), until she saw Chad online at a BDSM site, and now, as she puts it: "my true submission belongs to only Him."

Also this cunt bites the dogpill HARD:

2020 04 03 21 44 28 Run   tumblr

I mean FUCK. Most of the time we are being a bit hyperbolic and black-and-white with regard to female preferences and actions, but this bitch is a BLACKPILL JACKPOT.

More gold:

View attachment 229422

WTF, bitch???

View attachment 229421

Jesus Christ, she capitalized "Him" as if his dom is a GOD. She was close to having some sort of physical horseplay that could have lead to chemistry with the beta "qp" (which I have to admit, is even better than cuck, I think I'll steal it), until she saw Chad online at a BDSM site, and now, as she puts it: "my true submission belongs to only Him."

Also this cunt bites the dogpill HARD:

View attachment 229427

I mean FUCK. Most of the time we are being a bit hyperbolic and black-and-white with regard to female preferences and actions, but this bitch is a BLACKPILL JACKPOT.
I mean I think I'm pretty sure it's a dude. It certainly looks like one. At this point it sounds like a severely mentally ill crossdresser and probably everything they wrote was fake and ghey.

View attachment 229276

View attachment 229277

Why I'm not surprised?
You give to those freaks too much credit.

I mean I think I'm pretty sure it's a dude. It certainly looks like one. At this point it sounds like a severely mentally ill crossdresser and probably everything they wrote was fake and ghey.
No, she's for real. It's too consistent, there's a sincere variety of interests, and personal stories that's too elaborate to make up. There's a level of self-importance to her, that a tranny (real man) just doesn't have. For instance, trannies tend to be logical in a way that a man is logical. There is absolutely nothing logical about her, she exists on a plane of pure emotion, and her brain matter is the complete opposite of ours. Where incels have a tendency to see things in a black-or-white sort of way, women are wired to see things in an amorphous, wishy-washy liberal sort of way to the point of annoyance.

Also trannies can be surprisingly edgy. They used to be men after all. This bitch is basic PC fascist in a way that even trannies would be annoyed with.

Last edited:
No, she's for real. It's too consistent, there's a sincere variety of interests, and personal stories that's too elaborate to make up. There's a level of self-importance to her, that a tranny (real man) just doesn't have. For instance, trannies tend to be logical in a way that a man is logical. There is absolutely nothing logical about her, she exists on a plane of pure emotion, and her brain matter is the complete opposite of ours. Where incels have a tendency to see things in a black-or-white sort of way, women are wired to see things in an amorphous, wishy-washy liberal sort of way to the point of annoyance.
High IQ

If this person is for real ( and it seems like she is) I DESPISE her more than even Brazillian Sigma. Cunts like her don't deserve to breathe

This story is pure SUIFUEL:

View attachment 229392

View attachment 229393

View attachment 229394

So not only is this friendzoned "flirty" cuck being mogged by a 6'7 polyamorous experienced CHAD already entrenched in the BDSM community, but HES GONNA TAKE HER VIRGINITY, because she's saving it for HIM- that HE'S the one that's worthy of it even though they don't even live in the same state and have never been together face-to-face.

FUCKLJSKDLAJHSKDLAGFHILUDJSLJKFSDHBFKHFGKJ<sdk.ljnsfgd
'

I CANT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF DID I JUST READ AHAHAHAHA

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why does it call itself a bottom then? Since when do women call themselves bottoms?

None of them can take out my heightism thread.

The evidence is there. The emotions we express are valid. We are ENTITLED to our emotions and to express them. Fuck you. To anyone who says otherwise.
Over. And. Out.

After investigatinglossus I have to say, coupled with the multiple pictures of the same female on different posts, a rough confirmation of everything shes said (as in its been posted multiple times, sometimes even through images such as pets and games), account history and the fact that the life info she gives lines up, I will say that this is not a LARP. A possibility I think is that this might be an exaggeration of her dom's height and that this could all theoretically be online, but the base foundations is there and you'd really have to be picking at straws to get to the point of it all being online (No pictures of men, just her).

There is a possibility she can be tranny as she has not mentioned her sexual organs and also has said shes never had sex before but the chances of that are slim.

Also she's said shes had mental disorders (trying to get dog into a service animal). Schizophrenia??? 6'7 does seem a little much....
@Felatio @LittleBoy @Daydreamincel @SlayerSlayer

Last edited:
After investigatinglossus I have to say, coupled with the multiple pictures of the same female on different posts, a rough confirmation of everything shes said (as in its been posted multiple times, sometimes even through images such as pets and games), account history and the fact that the life info she gives lines up, I will say that this is not a LARP. A possibility I think is that this might be an exaggeration of her dom's height and that this could all theoretically be online, but the base foundations is there and you'd really have to be picking at straws to get to the point of it all being online (No pictures of men, just her).

@Felatio @LittleBoy @Daydreamincel @SlayerSlayer

She's actually genuine?

Holy. Fucking. Shit. If that's the case.

Why does it call itself a bottom then? Since when do women call themselves bottoms?

View attachment 229436
She stated earlier that she's in that whole genderfluid non-binary pronoun shit. Her current state of affairs:

"panromantic, demisexual, agnostic, and a female-pronoun-using crossdresser"

That basically means it's like that newer Chappelle bit about the LGBTQ- she's the Q. She is a predominantly straight woman that uses "queer" as a label for performative self-importance so that she can hang out with real LGBTs and seem as important and as marginalized as they are. She also claimed in her post history that she's a different race, even though she's clearly predominantly white. Everything about her current positions are as female empowerment maxxing as possible. Her mindset is incredibly feminine, in a way such that even a fucking trad housewife seems more masculine.

panromantic = as many betas as I want. Onlyfans here I come!!!!
demisexual= I only fuck exactly the Chad I want after I vetted him for years
agnostic = I don't want to be labeled as an edgy asshole athiest, I don't wan't to go to church. I also love abortions. It's okay for me to get Christmas presents, because, who knows, there might be a God . . . teehee
female pronoun using- I want every benefit that a female has that I am ENTITLED to as a natural pussy-haver. I am equally ENTITLED to the friendship of my trans allies, because I play their stupid games to a tee.
crossdresser- I want to dress like a dude because it's easier and I don't have to shave.

This is a person who has completely positioned her lifestyle such that she abdicates any sense of responsibility for acting purely out of self-interest. In other words = pure natural female in 2020.

Last edited: