Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My boss: the new hire will be 205 cm tall woah!

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Like nigga why are you so excited? Can’t wait to get mogged ? :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Eveb men tallfag worshipping nowadays.Also over for you if you have to work with him

probably a lanklet framecel tbh

Now you can watch him fuck all your foid coworkers all day while you get fired and arrested for looking at a foid for too long :feelskek:

Now you can watch him fuck all your foid coworkers all day while you get fired and arrested for looking at a foid the wrong way :feelskek:
I should construck booby trap to blow tallfag’s legs off (in rising storm 2 vietnam)

is your boss is two holed?

zoomer mutants must be exterminated

Now you can watch him fuck all your foid coworkers all day while you get fired and arrested for looking at a foid for too long :feelskek:
Insanity defined.
Fr why the fuck are they getting tall. I should be tall with them and yet I'm 5'3 at 21 how fucking embarrassing is that. :feelskek::feelsrope:fucking 4'10 mom did this:reeeeee:
Fr why the fuck are they getting tall. I should be tall with them and yet I'm 5'3 at 21 how fucking embarrassing is that. :feelskek::feelsrope:fucking 4'10 mom did this:reeeeee:

just be a titan bro!

probably a lanklet framecel tbh
That's why I don't even care if they're taller +95% of the time. After 6'4 they're almost always framelets.