Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My boss is a hateful incel. What should I do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
Bosscels are fakecels. If i had decent looking foids working for me, id pay them a little bit extra for sex.

This needs a ragefuel tag as well, because holy fuck, I'm about to punch a hole in a wall.

Imagine some random roastie in your workplace "accusing" you of being "an incel", bringing that up with HR, then contacting a lawyer.

Imagine having your life and livelihood ruined, because some degenerate cunt that works in the same company or department as you doesn't like your face.

Imagine having to face civil litigation because of this.

WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK!?!

View: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VacantKeenGaur-mobile.mp4

Takes some serious balls to tell others you're an incel. Let alone at your job. I'm a pussy, so people can only asoooome I'm an incel by my age and lack of sexual experience.

My employees are all men :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

in the USA, something like over 55% of all smalll businesses have shut down from the corona virus economy.

So it's insanely hard to have a profitable business now.

Imagine someone fucking themselves up ever more by hiring a female who will eventually sue them and win.

Saying you are an incel is like saying you are a terrorist

in the USA, something like over 55% of all smalll businesses have shut down from the corona virus economy.

So it's insanely hard to have a profitable business now.

Imagine someone fucking themselves up ever more by hiring a female who will eventually sue them and win.

Its the same here in curryland. Businesses are closing down fast.

Saying you are an incel is like saying you are a terrorist

For real. You're joking, but in some countries like Canada (man, they're so fucking cucked, I feel bad for brocels there) "incel" is classified as a terrorist and any violent crime committed by somebody identified as "incel" (air quotes, because it means what the media narrative wants it to mean) is categorized as terrorism and they can get terror charges on their rap sheet.

Imagine getting into a fight there as an ugly subhuman defending yourself, committing manslaughter because you knocked out the asshole and he cracked his skull as he fell to the pavement, and then going to jail for TERRORISM because the police sifted through your online activity and discovered that you posted misogynistic things on the internet and offended some landwhale on reddit.

Imagine wagecucking as a maplesyrupcel (wtf do we call them... Americans are burgercels... so... croissantcel? poutinecel? whatever) for a whole year to save up for a vacation to somewhere nice where you can relax and cope in peace, only to have a special forces unit tailing you, because you've been designated as a terror target who could commit attacks against m'ladies at any moment. This sounds absolutely ridiculous, like something straight out of Team America World Police, but nothing in this gay earth surprises me anymore.

The Absolute State of Western Civilization.

So can I get my female boss fired for identifying as a man hating feminist, and gives favoritism to whores and cucks?

Good thing that cucked video got mostly dislikes and low views.

What a cuck.
So can I get my female boss fired for identifying as a man hating feminist, and gives favoritism to whores and cucks?

Good thing that cucked video got mostly dislikes and low views.

the guy has balls.hopefully he won't be financially fucked if something happens.

>Take over his company
>Hire and promote a bunch of females
>Go bankrupt 6 months later

Bosscels are fakecels. If i had decent looking foids working for me, id pay them a little bit extra for sex.
I am a bosscel and I would never do it, as I don't wan't to get fired and sued. If your only way to get sex is by paying you are not fakecel.