Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MY BOSS IS A FOID WHO HATES ME

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
So on my work there is this hoe that is my leader and she's also younger than me

I heard from my coworker she's talks bad shit about me, and
I did NOTHING to her, I just exist and do my work

She said stuff like: "Oh, he will never be promoted, I will do everything to prevent that to happen" "He can keep dreaming"

My coworker also said that
I get a new good steady contract to her. Means that they can't fire me and her reaction was "Oh, ok..:feelswhat:."

So on my work there is this hoe that is my leader and she's also younger than me

I heard from my coworker
she's talks bad shit about me, and I did NOTHING to her, I just exist and do my work

She said stuff like: "Oh, he will never be promoted, I will do everything to prevent that to happen" "He can keep dreaming"

My coworker also said that
I get a new good steady contract to her. Means that they can't fire me and her reaction was "Oh, ok..:feelswhat:."
You did do something to her. You were ugly in her presence. That's practically a war crime to these bitches.

You did do something to her. You were ugly in her presence. That's practically a war crime to these bitches.
Yes, now I always ignore her and don't even say good morning anymore

She smelled that you have an account on .is, thats why she is acting like this

After many cases like that, I don't see any reason to stop hating women at all.
They're pure evil. And they shouldn't have any rights at all.

Sla der op der kanker kop (in gta)

Disgusting toilet. I've had similar experiences.

Do u trust ur source (cowrkers). They may be lying to you?.

plant drugs on that bitch and put that ho in jail

Why would a foid behave differently in your brocel presence ?. He's ugly too right? Plus being your friend should mean she doesn't trust him around either...
I also know this because she has this hate look to me and is curt to me. She's also a bitch to me sometimes

He's ugly but he's jestermaxxing, and everyone likes him because he's Turkish, which gives a halo vibe here

I would only tolerate someone like that just for the money.

She smelled that you have an account on .is, thats why she is acting like this
Legit this: foids can smell .is user while they can’t see chad fucks 10 more foids behind her back, or that negro tyrone gonna leave her after she got 1 kid, or that it’s stupid to go in debt to buy useless stuff everytime. IT’S FOID NATURE.

And of course no one outside of here will believe in you and they will rather make up excuses assuming the worst of you just because the
victimizer is a woman.

And they say gynocentrism and feminism is not a shitty flawed ideology.

you existed in her presence.

off to the gulag with you silly inkwell :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

time to get even with hER.

And of course no one outside of here will believe in you and they will rather make up excuses assuming the worst of you just because the
victimizer is a woman.

And they say gynocentrism and feminism is not a shitty flawed ideology.
This
you existed in her presence.

off to the gulag with you silly inkwell :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
:lul:

Tell her to fire herself

maybe she hates you cuz u r half Indonesian