Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My boss and coworkers are legit retards, specially foids

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Somehow, people at work are even bigger pieces of shit than usual. They're always brainwashed by the company culture, always snitching, shit talking... Also I hate the way the shit talking snowballs and there's nothing you can do to make them happy if something starts it. They're so fucking stupid.

Also good work is never rewarded, it's all about how you come across. You could work your ass off and you'll still be bullied and fired if they don't like you, so I don't even try tbh it's not worth it.

I hate wagecucking and office jobs so much man.

I wish wagecucks banded together and beat the shit out of richfag ceos

Too bad that will never happen since everyone is in the corporate rat race and only cares about their own agenda

Too bad that will never happen since everyone is in the corporate rat race and only cares about their own agenda
most wagecucks are snitches jfl no way they'll "band together"

Fucking over, im gonna wagecuck soon.

most wagecucks are snitches jfl no way they'll "band together"
true. it's really sad. best u can do is always give 50% effort and slowly amp it up as to show "improvement", it's what I did for my jobs. Also always swap companies after 1-2 years for better pay, tho in some cases u can ask boss for raise before swapping(but I am too high inhib for this tbh).

true. it's really sad. best u can do is always give 50% effort and slowly amp it up as to show "improvement", it's what I did for my jobs. Also always swap companies after 1-2 years for better pay, tho in some cases u can ask boss for raise before swapping(but I am too high inhib for this tbh).
i cant do this because in my country the company has to pay you a compensation when they fire you, unless they can prove to a judge that it was deserved (unlikely even if you're lazy as shit), and that compensation is bigger the longer you had been working there

right now im in a boring af job full of incompetent idiots for this reason, i dont stress at all, dont have to even try (but also cant make it too obvious) and im guaranteed either a monthly paycheck or the compensation+neetbux

i cant do this because in my country the company has to pay you a compensation when they fire you, unless they can prove to a judge that it was deserved (unlikely even if you're lazy as shit), and that compensation is bigger the longer you had been working there

right now im in a boring af job full of incompetent idiots for this reason, i dont stress at all, dont have to even try (but also cant make it too obvious) and im guaranteed either a monthly paycheck or the compensation+neetbux
damn not bad idea then just to put up with their shit

seriously though, beating the shit out of ceos is a bit much, but people could at least stop being brainwashed stupid npcs and:

1. wake the fuck up to the fact that working 9-5 is hell and support each other to avoid it as much as possible, not fucking snitch
  2. see coworkers who slack off for what they are: people doing them a favor by lowering the standards for them. instead of being a fucking crab bucket
Fucking over, im gonna wagecuck soon.
:feelsbadman:

Last edited: