Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My boomer parents raised me to be a betabuxxer

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★★★
When I was in middle school and high school, I was bullied and I clearly wasn't liked by my classmates (male or female). I was really smart though and I made good grades, and my parents always told me to just put my head down and keep working hard, and that one day I would come out on top. Of course this was boomer bullshit, and later on the popular jocks all took over their dad's businesses despite never getting good grades and I was just as alone as I've always been. It's honestly disgusting how so many boomers openly support being a betabuxxer. I can understand women supporting it because women are retarded, but it's especially disappointing that so many men support it. These people will openly say shit like "She may be enjoying her time with Chad now, but when it comes time for her to settle down, she needs a responsible man to be by her side." What a clownish world....

I was raised to be confident and not have negative thoughts

My foid-mum didn't raise me to be anything tbh. I had to figure out all this fucking! shit on my own.:feelsstudy:

I can understand women supporting it because women are retarded, but it's especially disappointing that so many men support it. These people will openly say shit like "She may be enjoying her time with Chad now, but when it comes time for her to settle down, she needs a responsible man to be by her side." What a clownish world....

Many boomers being cucked stay married acting like nothing happening to save face.

Same here. My boomer parents still think im gonna be a betabuxxer in a few years :feelshaha: jokes on them

its brutal, i never had a chance
She doesnt think i deserve love or romance - she wants me to avoid women rn and get a good job, and then become a betabuxxer at age 30. Brutal
She spent my whole life conditioning me to be a betabuxxer. Every day as a kid i heard "dont mess with girls. First youll go to a good school, then youll get a good job, and ONLY THEN can you find a good girl to marry"

So i was a retard all throughout school and completely avoided girls because i had been conditioned to believe this nonsense. Who knows, if my mom wasnt like this then maybe i wouldve been able to JBFmaxx in hs and ascend.