Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My boomer parents are losing it. Jfl

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
They dont have basic comprehension and listening skills holy fuck its sad. Since i moved out their brains have been turning to mush probably due to alcoholism, thats what they get for kicking me out and me living 3 hours away :feelshaha:. Im becoming enraged just talking to them and they treat me like a child and dont fucking listen. Jfl I make more than they ever did :feelsjuice: and they are barely involved in my life but I dont know shit?

Boomies dont know how to adapt to the real world they think its the fucking 80s still. Furthermore they try to dissuade me from making big changes to my life like moving out of state even when my quality of life sucks ass because of housing prices. They are just scared pussies :bluepill:.

No wonder im a fucking incel I was raised to be a pussy bitch coward virgin by them. They made me close my eyes during "sex" scenes in movies until i was 20 and even asked me if i was gay and it was ok if i was. Fucking disgraceful npc bots.

They dont have basic comprehension and listening skills holy fuck its sad. Since i moved out their brains have been turning to mush probably due to alcoholism, thats what they get for kicking me out and me living 3 hours away :feelshaha:. Im becoming enraged just talking to them and they treat me like a child and dont fucking listen. Jfl I make more than they ever did :feelsjuice: and they are barely involved in my life but I dont know shit?

Boomies dont know how to adapt to the real world they think its the fucking 80s still. Furthermore they try to dissuade me from making big changes to my life like moving out of state even when my quality of life sucks ass because of housing prices. They are just scared pussies :bluepill:.

No wonder im a fucking incel I was raised to be a pussy bitch coward virgin by them. They made me close my eyes during "sex" scenes in movies until i was 20 and even asked me if i was gay and it was ok if i was. Fucking disgraceful npc bots.
Sounds like your parents somewhat love you though. I like parents that care