Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My boomer coworkers have no idea how lucky they were

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I already made a thread about this but I got more details about it.

For background they're all short, bad looking to average. and they confirmed that nothing has changed, just like women are massive sluts in college they were as such decades ago as well, since the beginning of time.

Problem is now thanks to social media they are literally on Chad only mode and can easily filter out and friendzone anything below.

These dudes were actually getting girls in college decades ago despite all of their traits which are now absolute death sentences.

To top it off as soon as the internet came around with dating sites is when their wives left them and cheated on them with dudes of dating sides. Like clockwork.

I already made a thread about this but I got more details about it.

For background they're all short, bad looking to average. and they confirmed that nothing has changed, just like women are massive sluts in college they were as such decades ago as well, since the beginning of time.

Problem is now thanks to social media they are literally on Chad only mode and can easily filter out and friendzone anything below.

These dudes were actually getting girls in college decades ago despite all of their traits which are now absolute death sentences.

To top it off as soon as the internet came around with dating sites is when their wives left them and cheated on them with dudes of dating sides. Like clockwork.
Boomers, feminism and Jews are what put us in the mess we are today (sjw, leftist liberal millennial types are also at fault tbh)

Fo8 is oversimplifying, Words2 explains the cause.