Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bone personaliy is that shitty that all my high school bullies have had girlfriends all year while all ugly guys were bullied and ignored by women

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
But I know that I am not entitled to a woman. Only good looking, abusive men are.

Thank you, Inceltears. I love women and bully chads now!

I will just walk through life with my head low and ignored/bullied while watching chad live the life of a god and women loving him.

Boy, do these experiences make me love women and chads!

i am conciously aware of my face bones and hairline, i always touch them and there is a constant presence emanating from them

To you sadistic snobs, I may be nothing but a piece of dog shit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscious again and again. You thought it was one pathetic, void life that you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die, like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the Weak and Defenseless people

To you sadistic snobs, I may be nothing but a piece of dog shit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscious again and again. You thought it was one pathetic, void life that you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die, like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the Weak and Defenseless people

View attachment 79826
General Cho is one of the most important men of our generation. Truly a pioneer of unloved ugly men fighting back.

i am conciously aware of my face bones and hairline, i always touch them and there is a constant presence emanating from them

I do the same, only because once I've saved up enough for plastic surgery I at least know what I want done