Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My body temperature skyrockets when I talk with women my age

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I was out doing some last minute Christmas shopping for my family at Burlington Coat Factory, fantastic store BTW.

The store was packed and they had about 7 cashiers ringing people up. You stood in line and then they would announce which register to go to. OF FUCKING COURSE, I was forced to go to the register with a 20 y/o sista who was probably a 5/10. I walk up to her counter and say, "Hey how are you today?" She responds "fine.'', unsurprisingly, why would today be any different.

Unexpectedly, she says, "This is cute!" motioning to a jacket I was buying for my brother.

tenor.gif

My mind literally went blank for about 10 Mississippi's, and I could feel my forehead shinning as the beads of sweat started to protrude. I then comment "Oh so this one is pretty stylish huh?"

She says,"Yep."

More silence as I insert my card, but not really because the store is loud.

She then asks for my phone number ( at this point my armpits are starting to sweat from nervousness) in case I lose my receipt and need to do a return. I give her the number. She hands me my bag while trying to hold back a laugh. I then say "Thank you ma'am" and head on out.

If she were 20 years older, I wouldn't have any problem with my body temperature, but since she is within my age range, I couldn't help but get nervous. Oh and we were the same height(5'5)

:chad:
Looks stressful, ngl.

I’m constantly stuttering or fucking up my speech when I get into these situations

why is that post all fucked up?

cuck behavior tbh

Should have fucked her raw right there, OP.

Sounds stressful yet enjoyable at the same time

Forgot to mention I had a cold sore near my mouth

over for rocketcels