Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My body is so fucking retarded and i'm so fucking angry about it

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
I'm on Testosterone blockers, DHT blockers and every blocker out there for baldness on high doses and it's like i'm taking NOTHING. Still balding hard, still itching, dick still hard, no changes in my mood. What in the actual fuck? Nowadays i wish i could get any side effects even gyno or limp dick just so i know the drugs are fucking working at least. What the fuck is wrong with my shitty body? Am i mutated? I can't comprehend how can my body resist such hardcore drugs so hard its like i'm popping candy pills

Wait your transitioning?
Congrats I never thought we would have LGBTI Cels here:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Wait your transitioning?
Congrats I never thought we would have LGBTI Cels here:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I'm not transitioning since i don't take estrogen. Also it's not like the drugs are doing anything i'm the exact same shit as before

What blockers are you taking? How long?

to reduce erections i recommend cutting your dick off

Brutal I wish I could NOT get Gyno

Actually Id rather have gyno and not bald so then I can just get gyno surgery
Too bad I'm early balding with gyno

Compared to baldness gyno is nothing since you can hide it to some extent and there's surgery for it
Actually Id rather have gyno and not bald so then I can just get gyno surgery
Too bad I'm early balding with gyno
My condolences

Compared to baldness gyno is nothing since you can hide it to some extent and there's surgery for it

My condolences
I shouldve just edited my post instead of replying

just wear a hat bro
siomky1-png.59597

Dick is useless anyway. I would rather not have an erection until i die than become NW7 at 24 years old
I'm balding, don't even take fin for fear of dead dick. Dick still died

Dude I’m on finasteride right now and have had gyno since I was 14. No side effects, age 20, no improvement or loss either with the finasteride. You don’t need fucking side effects to tell the drug works man for some people like ourselves there’s literally just no systematic positive or negative which is a very, very good thing. I wouldn’t use the spiro anymore dude you need testosterone MUCH more importantly as a male than DHT. Nuke your DHT, keep your T high, estrogen medium, and then just use RU58841 a topical anti androgen to stop the other androgens from taking your hair.

basically you want your DHT systematically to be low as possible with fin, if you still lose hair hop on dutasteride and nuke DHT to legit zero. If you STILL lose hair then implement RU58841 it’s just a chemical that was never released by any drug company so it has a research chemical name, but it essentially binds to the hair follicle locally and does absolutely nothing, and then your testosterone or DHT can’t bind to the hair follicle and make it fall out.

relax bro your going to be ok. Dutasteride now works, then RU58841 combined after if that isn’t enough. Stop taking the spiro it’s not doing any good.

I'm balding, don't even take fin for fear of dead dick. Dick still died
When shit goes south (aka your hair loss is extremely visible), you will wish you have started fin sooner and you will find yourself blasting any drug to keep whatever remaining of your hair

When shit goes south (aka your hair loss is extremely visible), you will wish you have started fin sooner and you will find yourself blasting any drug to keep whatever remaining of your hair
Its already over for me. What nw u at?

Dude I’m on finasteride right now and have had gyno since I was 14. No side effects, age 20, no improvement or loss either with the finasteride. You don’t need fucking side effects to tell the drug works man for some people like ourselves there’s literally just no systematic positive or negative which is a very, very good thing. I wouldn’t use the spiro anymore dude you need testosterone MUCH more importantly as a male than DHT. Nuke your DHT, keep your T high, estrogen medium, and then just use RU58841 a topical anti androgen to stop the other androgens from taking your hair.

basically you want your DHT systematically to be low as possible with fin, if you still lose hair hop on dutasteride and nuke DHT to legit zero. If you STILL lose hair then implement RU58841 it’s just a chemical that was never released by any drug company so it has a research chemical name, but it essentially binds to the hair follicle locally and does absolutely nothing, and then your testosterone or DHT can’t bind to the hair follicle and make it fall out.

relax bro your going to be ok. Dutasteride now works, then RU58841 combined after if that isn’t enough. Stop taking the spiro it’s not doing any good.
Finasteride doesn't work for me man. My hair is still itching and falling all the time, Dutasteride made it even worse. I need aggressive hardcore drugs to stop the unstoppable rampage the Norwood Reaper has waged against my follicles. My hair looks like a shitty rat nest at the age of 21 i can't even style it in anyway other than a shitty combover, i really need Spironolactone to save my ass or i'm utterly fucked
Its already over for me. What nw u at?
NW2 but extreme diffuse thinning all over my hair has basically no density at all (30% original density) like a rat nest. Looks extremely sickly and embarrassing and i can't even style it at all except in a combover to give the illusion of a density

Finasteride doesn't work for me man. My hair is still itching and falling all the time, Dutasteride made it even worse. I need aggressive hardcore drugs to stop the unstoppable rampage the Norwood Reaper has waged against my follicles. My hair looks like a shitty rat nest at the age of 21 i can't even style it in anyway other than a shitty combover, i really need Spironolactone to save my ass or i'm utterly fucked
All you need to do is understand how everything works. You need to cut off DHT from reaching your scalp, and depending on how genetically sensitive your hairs are determined the degree to which you need to do this.

1. Some ppl can get away with just cutting DHT 2/3rds out via finasteride and their hair loss stops. Some people as WELL it just stops and remains how it looks for life, others it all sheds in the beginning and regrowth comes from what sheds.

2. If you are very sensitive cutting DHT to zero can be enough systematically however if you are SUPER sensitive your testosterone is enough to cause hairloss even though your DHT is super low.

3. Dutasteride is NOT your enemy, it literally cannot be, it’s more useful than finasteride. It may be you have an initial shedding from these products and you have to wait it out for many many months before all the hair comes back at once, when it will be incredibly more thick than it is now.

4. if nothing is working you MUST implement a topical research chemical name anti androgen. You literally just put it on your head, feel absolutely nothing, but it’s binding to the hair follicle so that the testosterone cannot. You should not be taking spiro it’s a female diuretic and promotes estrogen. You need T for mood, muscle development, and energy as a male.

5. You could literally be on steroids with RU58841 and prevent hairloss with incredible amounts of DHT and T in your body. Buy this chemical it’s not even expensive. Start micro needling to improve its absorbing in your scalp. Go to local Walmart buy generic minoxidil and start applying as well.

6. if absolutely nothing works, incredibly beyond rare, then you just shave it and know you tried fucking everything and either rest content knowing you tried it all, or get a hair system and say fuck it.

You are going to be ok bro. Don’t stress too much just get these things. Get RU hop off spiro; wait out the Dutasteride or finasteride shedding if that’s what it is, stay on it.
I am 20 years old with balding, acne that I manage, and gyno from puberty. I am on raloxifene for the gyno, I use benzoyl peroxide, diet changes, azaleic acid, and tretinoin to have completely clear skin, and I take finasteride for hair loss. You just have to know your problems and how to fix.

Last edited:
Try lifting weights to balance it out.

just go bald bro chicks love bald guys, it looks dom

All you need to do is understand how everything works. You need to cut off DHT from reaching your scalp, and depending on how genetically sensitive your hairs are determined the degree to which you need to do this.

1. Some ppl can get away with just cutting DHT 2/3rds out via finasteride and their hair loss stops. Some people as WELL it just stops and remains how it looks for life, others it all sheds in the beginning and regrowth comes from what sheds.

2. If you are very sensitive cutting DHT to zero can be enough systematically however if you are SUPER sensitive your testosterone is enough to cause hairloss even though your DHT is super low.

3. Dutasteride is NOT your enemy, it literally cannot be, it’s more useful than finasteride. It may be you have an initial shedding from these products and you have to wait it out for many many months before all the hair comes back at once, when it will be incredibly more thick than it is now.

4. if nothing is working you MUST implement a topical research chemical name anti androgen. You literally just put it on your head, feel absolutely nothing, but it’s binding to the hair follicle so that the testosterone cannot. You should not be taking spiro it’s a female diuretic and promotes estrogen. You need T for mood, muscle development, and energy as a male.

5. You could literally be on steroids with RU58841 and prevent hairloss with incredible amounts of DHT and T in your body. Buy this chemical it’s not even expensive. Start micro needling to improve its absorbing in your scalp. Go to local Walmart buy generic minoxidil and start applying as well.

6. if absolutely nothing works, incredibly beyond rare, then you just shave it and know you tried fucking everything and either rest content knowing you tried it all, or get a hair system and say fuck it.

You are going to be ok bro. Don’t stress too much just get these things. Get RU hop off spiro; wait out the Dutasteride or finasteride shedding if that’s what it is, stay on it.
I am 20 years old with balding, acne that I manage, and gyno from puberty. I am on raloxifene for the gyno, I use benzoyl peroxide, diet changes, azaleic acid, and tretinoin to have completely clear skin, and I take finasteride for hair loss. You just have to know your problems and how to fix.
I don't know bro but i can't get my hands on RU58841 right now and i'm really running out of time. I lost 50% of my density in few months and at this rate i'm going to be NW5 at 23, i literally don't have a choice except fucking my body up to prevent myself from looking like a freak in my early 20's
just go bald bro chicks love bald guys, it looks dom
Try lifting weights to balance it out.
Won't work as a manlet, you need height to run bald beast gamw

It never began for baldcels.

I'm only 22 and my hair has been falling out like crazy, all because I inherited my grandfather's subhuman genes. (He started balding at around the same age)

I'm already a 2/10 WITH hair.

It never began for baldcels.

I'm only 22 and my hair has been falling out like crazy, all because I inherited my grandfather's subhuman genes. (He started balding at around the same age)

I'm already a 2/10 WITH hair.
I know your pain bro, i feel like every second is a nightmare i can't wake up from. I feel very embarrassed and ashamed about myself. I don't even want hair foe women since it's impossible anyway, i just don't want to look like a freak and get outcasted by my family and relatives for it

I don't know bro but i can't get my hands on RU58841 right now and i'm really running out of time. I lost 50% of my density in few months and at this rate i'm going to be NW5 at 23, i literally don't have a choice except fucking my body up to prevent myself from looking like a freak in my early 20's

Won't work as a manlet, you need height to run bald beast gamw
Alright man. Well RU will solve your problems if you can’t get it online then get some minoxidil from the store to buy you some time. That shit WILL work but you need to, need to stop the hairloss for it to not get any worse. Don’t freak out man if it makes you feel better shave your head and go get a hair system and you’ll be 100x more calm and relaxed with how you look. If not, shave it all off, minoxidil, Dutasteride to buy you maximum time before you can get a topical androgen and stop this mess. You’ll be alright man done stress too much this shit happens to 2/3rds of men and I’m not kidding I hit the gym everyday and roughly 60% of the dudes in the gym are bald, ethnic, or short, sometimes all three. So it’s very common and you definitely shouldn’t feel alone or panic about it. You will figure this out man.

Spironolactone will most definitley give you gyno with prolonged use.

At least you will have a pair of breasts to play around with.

I wouldn't nuke DhT. You should watch more plates and more dates on how to avoid side effects on the shit. You need it as much as it's the cause of your libido working.

take the subliminalpill

My hair is receding, I don't think fesikhcels are meant to keep their hair.
https://incels.is/attachments/1628193712712-png.475705/

This just means your body is highly resistant and it's a good thing retard. Atleast u still have high testosterone unlike me

I wouldn't nuke DhT. You should watch more plates and more dates on how to avoid side effects on the shit. You need it as much as it's the cause of your libido working.
Dude I’ve watched a million more plates more dates videos I know all about this topic. DHT is literally what CAUSES hairloss and derek himself said he was on oral Dutasteride with the DHT levels less than that of a prepubescent GIRL for an entire year, now he uses RU58841 because he’s on TRT.

You don’t need any DHT at all. It’s literally practically useless after puberty. In puberty it makes you grow taller, makes you wider, makes your voice deepen, beard growth, dick growth, makes you more hairy on your body, and developing your entire body overall into adulthood. After adulthood it rapes your hairline, makes your prostate grow eventually giving you prostate cancer, continues to slowly slowly develop your beard over many decades but that’s literally it. I’m on finasteride as I type this with zero side effects and can still easily get as hard as I always could since using finasteride.

If you get side effects it’s because your natural hormone levels aren’t compatible with the small changes finasteride makes, which is slightly increasing free testosterone and estrogen since there’s less testosterone being actively converted into DHT because you are preventing that from happen. As a result your estrogen levels slightly increase, but if you already had very high estrogen, you are at risk with finasteride since it might make it so high that you feel like utter shit, brain fog, can’t get hard, etc.

Obliterate DHT. In theory finasteride will even HELP you build muscle because DHT does absolutely zero for muscle building which is why creatine which boosts DHT doesn’t make you at all build more muscle (it just makes you hold water but that’s not the DHT component of the creatine), but if you inject straight testosterone, suddenly you build a fuck ton of muscle. If you want to build muscle, finasteride can slightly increase your testosterone levels which gives a minor gain in that area as well as saving your hair. DHT after puberty is a garbage hormone that has ruined more lives than it has ever improved.

Dude I’ve watched a million more plates more dates videos I know all about this topic. DHT is literally what CAUSES hairloss and derek himself said he was on oral Dutasteride with the DHT levels less than that of a prepubescent GIRL for an entire year, now he uses RU58841 because he’s on TRT.

You don’t need any DHT at all. It’s literally practically useless after puberty. In puberty it makes you grow taller, makes you wider, makes your voice deepen, beard growth, dick growth, makes you more hairy on your body, and developing your entire body overall into adulthood. After adulthood it rapes your hairline, makes your prostate grow eventually giving you prostate cancer, continues to slowly slowly develop your beard over many decades but that’s literally it. I’m on finasteride as I type this with zero side effects and can still easily get as hard as I always could since using finasteride.

If you get side effects it’s because your natural hormone levels aren’t compatible with the small changes finasteride makes, which is slightly increasing free testosterone and estrogen since there’s less testosterone being actively converted into DHT because you are preventing that from happen. As a result your estrogen levels slightly increase, but if you already had very high estrogen, you are at risk with finasteride since it might make it so high that you feel like utter shit, brain fog, can’t get hard, etc.

Obliterate DHT. In theory finasteride will even HELP you build muscle because DHT does absolutely zero for muscle building which is why creatine which boosts DHT doesn’t make you at all build more muscle (it just makes you hold water but that’s not the DHT component of the creatine), but if you inject straight testosterone, suddenly you build a fuck ton of muscle. If you want to build muscle, finasteride can slightly increase your testosterone levels which gives a minor gain in that area as well as saving your hair. DHT after puberty is a garbage hormone that has ruined more lives than it has ever improved.
For a GrAYcel you seem very informed. Was a test tbh. :feelsokman: nice to see a cel very informed on hairloss. Also welcome to the forum.

For a GrAYcel you seem very informed. Was a test tbh. :feelsokman: nice to see a cel very informed on hairloss. Also welcome to the forum.
Yeah man. I was on looksmax for a few years before this but deleted my account over there. Any old users here who used looksmax as well will know who I am and what I look like as well, as well as when I first started balding. That shit was brutal man I never wish this shit on anyone except maybe women. Hilariously enough only like 1/4 of old women ever experience female pattern balding meanwhile the vast majority of men take a hit starting in their 20s. What a sick joke. Thankfully this god sent pill finasteride exists holy fuck.

Yeah man. I was on looksmax for a few years before this but deleted my account over there. Any old users here who used looksmax as well will know who I am and what I look like as well, as well as when I first started balding. That shit was brutal man I never wish this shit on anyone except maybe women. Hilariously enough only like 1/4 of old women ever experience female pattern balding meanwhile the vast majority of men take a hit starting in their 20s. What a sick joke. Thankfully this god sent pill finasteride exists holy fuck.
Crazy world

Twd beard rick grimes 1423659682 1

NW2 but extreme diffuse thinning all over my hair has basically no density at all (30% original density) like a rat nest. Looks extremely sickly and embarrassing and i can't even style it at all except in a combover to give the illusion of a density
I'm nw3. I have to fraud hard and do the dreaded combover just to fraud nw1 .
Taking minox regularly rn. Still unsure about fin. Maybe I'll go see a derma. On top of everything I have psoriasus and flaky dandruff too. My life is shit.

I'm nw3. I have to fraud hard and do the dreaded combover just to fraud nw1 .
Taking minox regularly rn. Still unsure about fin. Maybe I'll go see a derma. On top of everything I have psoriasus and flaky dandruff too. My life is shit.
Good luck, i will drop anti androgen myself and pick up minoxidil + dermarolling

Good luck, i will drop anti androgen myself and pick up minoxidil + dermarolling
I've been thinking about dermarolling too. Just bleed your skulll to be accepted as a human theory

I've been thinking about dermarolling too. Just bleed your skulll to be accepted as a human theory
dermarolling makes minoxidil 10000% more effective, especially dermapen. Buy dr.pen and set it to 2 mm and use it once a week with minoxidil liquid twice a day and behold, hair growth

dermarolling makes minoxidil 10000% more effective, especially dermapen. Buy dr.pen and set it to 2 mm and use it once a week with minoxidil liquid twice a day and behold, hair growth
I apply minox only once a day. 2ml. Even then it loses effectiveness since the flaky dandruff covers the skull unless I shower every other day atleast. I hope I can atleast stop balding for now with this and dermaroll. Should've done it before tho, I could've saved my life. Fucking covid cucked me. Now I'm visibly officially a bald person:feels::feels:

I apply minox only once a day. 2ml. Even then it loses effectiveness since the flaky dandruff covers the skull unless I shower every other day atleast. I hope I can atleast stop balding for now with this and dermaroll. Should've done it before tho, I could've saved my life. Fucking covid cucked me. Now I'm visibly officially a bald person:feels::feels:
Just use this regimen for now and transplant maxx if you need it, but most likely you will at least maintain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back