Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My body is now widespread on 4chan and discord by faggots

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
A few years back I posted my body on 4chan to ask how to improve my physique. Now I constantly see this picture of my body. I was just in a discord server and someone keeps posting my body claiming it's them. Apparently faggots and troons have latched onto this picture of my body and have spread it everywhere. Disgusting. On the discord server I was lurking on someone told the person larping as me that they knew it wasn't them because they saw my body being reposted on 4chan a month ago by trannies. Wtf.

4chan is faggot.com. I regret posting my body. People now legitimately believe it's the body of a troon and trannies are using it as propaganda to get other troons to transition. Disgusting

you must have a truecel body if its become this much of a meme in those circles

you must have a truecel body if its become this much of a meme in those circles
It is a truecel body but unfortunately it's not a meme. They believe I'm a tranny and disgusting tranny fetishists are sharing it. It might also be people on this forum who hate me who've spread it

Shit dude that's terrible

I'd say just try to ignore them since it's near impossible to take those pics off the internet

And if someone accuses you just tell them it's not really you

Shit dude that's terrible

I'd say just try to ignore them since it's near impossible to take those pics off the internet

And if someone accuses just tell them it's not really you
Yeah, I am ignoring it. Troons will be troons.

skinny-young-man-on-gray-background-with-anorexia-nervosa-slim-body-holding-her-belly.jpg

A few years back I posted my body on 4chan to ask how to improve my physique. Now I constantly see this picture of my body. I was just in a discord server and someone keeps posting my body claiming it's them. Apparently faggots and troons have latched onto this picture of my body and have spread it everywhere. Disgusting. On the discord server I was lurking on someone told the person larping as me that they knew it wasn't them because they saw my body being reposted on 4chan a month ago by trannies. Wtf.

4chan is faggot.com. I regret posting my body. People now legitimately believe it's the body of a troon and trannies are using it as propaganda to get other troons to transition. Disgusting
Dw. I'm pretty sure I was a popular lolcow for them once.

My first instinct is LARP but I'll ignore my instinct since It's you

Anyway what you said is interesting
Do you have a low waist to hip? 0.7? 0.6?
Is your body mostly fat?
Narrow shoulders?
Gyno?

Dw. I'm pretty sure I was a popular lolcow for them once.
Really? What happened?

My first instinct is LARP but I'll ignore my instinct since It's you

Anyway what you said is interesting
Do you have a low waist to hip? 0.7? 0.6?
Is your body mostly fat?
Narrow shoulders?
Gyno?
If I post my body people will accuse me of being a tranny. That's how bad it is. Look up klinefelter's. I'm that but skinny

But you said it's already widespread, so it doesn't make a difference
I don't want to get a warning.

All of those reposters should be shot by firing squads along with their degenerate accomplices

brutal. Fuck 4chan

I don't want to get a warning.
You won't get a warning if you aren't an actual tranny wearing a pink dress and so on. I also wonder if those are users from this site who keep posting your pic

I'm very confused weren't you the one who dressed up in a skirt?

Or did I read the wrong evisceration thread

WTF. be careful brocel

I was a pretty frequent discord user and I would join these 4chan discords and talk a lot of shit on vc.
Did they repost your face a lot?

You won't get a warning if you aren't an actual tranny wearing a pink dress and so on. I also wonder if those are users from this site who keep posting your pic
I will get a warning because my body looks very suspect. I posted the original thread here before and people have seen it. I'm not risking a warning.

It might be. Some users here hate me. There's also enemies I made on discord a few years back that are obsessed with trying to screw with me.

That's terrible

You've got a lot of probems going on. Try to stay calm if you can.

What are some physical symptoms of klinefelter's?

Do you have Kinefelters ?

Fuck pisscord & fuck 4cuck

That happened to the west fallen chud prom confession nigga, he was on my discord and was annoyed at troons sissifying his body spamming it on 4cuck.

That happened to the west fallen chud prom confession nigga, he was on my discord and was annoyed at troons sissifying his body spamming it on 4cuck.
Brutal. I hate troons so much. They deserve to suffer