Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My body doesn't represent the beautiful gentleman that I'm inside.

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
I hate my body and I hate my life. I have the soul of a gentleman: I'm generous, funny, smart, polite etc. and I hate how my inner self isn't represented by my physical body. I'm a 5'10'' cumskin manlet, and I don't even have blue eyes (which is the only good trait that I could've inherited by my parents) while all my other siblings have them and I hate how some people are 6'5"+ and have perfect physical features despite them being real assholes with cognitive problems. They make me look like a subhuman despite them being the real subhumans. Why does the world have to be this way? This is so fucking unfair

Basically ER if he was alive today.

Do you think that in 2024, most women want a "generous, funny, smart, polite" guy? Women are generally not good people my man. These are not the traits they are looking for. They don't want the shy, introvert nerd with a good heart. You need to change your mentality and perspective on life.

Women want men who are tall, good looking, ripped, have a high income, high status, are assertive, extroverted, high in confidence, etc. You are not one of those guys. Never will be. You lost in the evolutionary game. Try to find some value and meaning in life outside of sex and romance and hold in your heart a burning hatred for the world, especially the modern world, and it's inherent wickedness...

Hatred is also a power.

Last edited:
Do you think that in 2024, most women want a "generous, funny, smart, polite" guy? Women are generally not good people my man. These are not the traits they are looking for. They don't want the shy, introvert nerd with a good heart. You need to change your mentality and perspective on life.
I was not talking about what foids want

I hate my body and I hate my life. I have the soul of a gentleman: I'm generous, funny, smart, polite etc. and I hate how my inner self isn't represented by my physical body. I'm a 5'10'' cumskin manlet, and I don't even have blue eyes (which is the only good trait that I could've inherited by my parents) while all my other siblings have them and I hate how some people are 6'5"+ and have perfect physical features despite them being real assholes with cognitive problems. They make me look like a subhuman despite them being the real subhumans. Why does the world have to be this way? This is so fucking unfair
I mean agree tbh I would be pretty mad if I did not inherent her blue eyes whilst getting a subhuman overbite from my mom

I'm a 5'10'' cumskin manlet
:feelsseriously:
you're white and you're calling yourself a cumskin
you're 5'10 and you're calling yourself a manlet
get a fucking grip

I was not talking about what foids want
Cope. So you want to be 6.5 and have blue eyes so you can admire yourself in the mirror? I don't believe you. No, you want these attributes so that foids like you and people in general treat you with more respect.

Women want men who are tall, good looking, ripped, have a high income, high status, are assertive, extroverted, high in confidence, etc. You are not one of those guys. Never will be. You lost in the evolutionary game. Try to find some value and meaning in life outside of sex and romance and hold in your heart a burning hatred for the world, especially the modern world, and it's inherent wickedness...

Hatred is also a power.
Yeah, screw holes. Not worth it.

Do you think that in 2024, most women want a "generous, funny, smart, polite" guy?
DNR besides that but yeah, if that guy is NT and good looking, not some gigasperg niceguy nearcel then yes.