Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my bluepilled normie frield

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
Hello, I am a gymcel in his early 20s. I am in university and train 3 - 4 times a week.

I have this bluepilled friend that tells me to go on feminist subreddits instead of spending time on this forum. I wanna say he's a low tier normie that has no girlfriend right now and lives with his mom, but believes in feminism and shit. basically a typical liberal I suppose. He says shit like everyone is attractive in their own way and no one is born incel, which is obviously a bullcrap. According to him, the reason we don't do well with women is because we hate them and they are scared of us.

His advice now is to try approaching foids and its ok to get rejected, but I have approached enough women to know that either they will get disgusted, laugh at me, or just ignore me even before approaching and talking to them, and I cannot deal with that kind of embarrassment any more.

If you were an actual attractive chad, foids would come to you organically. Have you seen a chad walking around with like 2 or 3 sluts in high school or college before? He didn't fucking spend all that time and energy that I spent when approaching to foids. They just come to him like its no big deal and everything happens naturally.

Not for us.

Sincerely,

K

Imagine going out with 4 girls in a car and they treat you like a lil bro and make fun of you saying you look like a random guy on street:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why do u have a bluepilled friend

Its sad but most modern liberals are really into victim blaming - granted certain groups they won't do it to, but many they will.

It almost has become the ideology for the privileged. Like if you see someone genetically gifted and set up with a high paying job or rich, you probably are looking at a liberal.