Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My bluepilled incel friend

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
You should see the lengths this trucel goes to, just to appear normal. The final straw for me considering him as an actual human being with dynamic consciousness was lost today, he has started uploading photos to his Instagram using face app to photoshop himself into having a jawline, chin, and normal eye area (his looks in these three departments are diabolical). He often timidly mentions the online gfs he talks to and lies about sexual experiences, but this takes it to a whole new level - he knows he has to photoshop himself just to not look like shit, yet he feigns ignorance and acts like a jester just so women acknowledge his existence. Bluepilled incels are zoo animals tbh, laugh when they sling their shit but otherwise just disappointedly sigh at anything they do. This dude has used nuclear grade acne cream and braces / retainers for years, gymmaxxed for about a year, and still looks like ass, any of you buddy boyos have sad but funny experiences with bluepilled incels?

I cant think of any experiences like the one you detailed. But I have seen a lot of bluepilled NPCS in public, just based on how they speak and operate.
It is amazing the lengths and extremes people go through to be bluepilled as possible

Bluepill is literal brainwashing, how sad and fucking pathetic is that?

Just accept defeat

At least you know other virgins. I know of none and it’s brutal that everyone I know is a sexhaver when they talk about their gfs.

At least you know other virgins. I know of none and it’s brutal that everyone I know is a sexhaver when they talk about their gfs.
yeah it's the silver linings, things can always get worse

your friend sounds like those curries from India with the awful haircuts

your "friend" that creature.. sounds so beta, don't try any pills on him, hes lost

you can't change him, it looks impossible

i don't have any friends :cryfeels::feelsrope: