Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My bluepilled days

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I remember way back before I was blackpilled back in elementary school middle school and early high school I used to think I could get the girl by being myself I used to write love letters to girls thinking it’ll work which it obviously never did Chad always got the girl while I seethed wondering what I was doing wrong I was way more low inhib back then than I am now I would just take the chance and ask girls out not caring if I got rejected or not and failed countless times until one day I discovered the blackpill and realized that it was my looks holding me back the whole time I became self aware and finally realized why only Chad and Tyrone were winning I went the BP rage then eventually calmed down and accepted that it’s over

i wrote a6 paragraph confesion of my love to my oneitis, she brutally hit me with the fact that she was taken