Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My bluepilled Christcuck friend is so delusional

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I mentioned him a few times on here already. Yesterday we did a Discordcall and we talked about Justin Mohn, aka the guy who beheaded his father. We were talking about the mental state of this guy and he says that the reason he did this crime id because of the absence of god (even though Justin Mohn is a Believer himself). This nigga things that fucking every problem is because of muh abscense of Christ. He thinks that people are depressed not because they have been bullied their whole life and are ugly but because muh they dont believe in god. He is also always talking about the muh end times and always has to mention every single time we hang out that Christianity is the only right religion and that all others are nonbelievers.

I know some people are not very intelligent, but holy fuck, he is another level. His IQ cant be higher than 80 and that is generous

Normie Christians are kinda like altruistic kids - they want best, but are too stupid and at the end they are only making a fool of themselves

No I was asking who is Justin Mohn.
Oh, okay. A guy who beheaded his own father (who worked for the government) and made a schizo video about conspiracy theories and calls out for the killing of certain government employees

No I was asking who is Justin Mohn.
the self-proclaimed POTUS
justin-mohn.png

Sounds based but is probably a protestant, thus why he has a hippie-dippie view of Christ. He does not follow God, but the image he has of Him in his head. Ask him this: what denomination are you? See what he says and let me know

Normie Christians are kinda like altruistic kids - they want best, but are too stupid and at the end they are only making a fool of themselves
He isn't normie, he is incel in denial

>I mentioned him a few times on here already. Yesterday we did a Discordcall and we talked about Justin Mohn, aka the guy who beheaded his father. We were talking about the mental state of this guy and he says that the reason he did this crime id because of the absence of god (even though Justin Mohn is a Believer himself). This nigga things that fucking every problem is because of muh abscense of Christ. He thinks that people are depressed not because they have been bullied their whole life and are ugly but because muh they dont believe in god. He is also always talking about the muh end times and always has to mention every single time we hang out that Christianity is the only right religion and that all others are nonbelievers.

>I know some people are not very intelligent, but holy fuck, he is another level. His IQ cant be higher than 80 and that is generous

Attachments

• CHADrendestroysSISSYza.gif
    CHADrendestroysSISSYza.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
This nigga things that fucking every problem is because of muh abscense of Christ. He thinks that people are depressed not because they have been bullied their whole life and are ugly but because muh they dont believe in god. He is also always talking about the muh end times and always has to mention every single time we hang out that Christianity is the only right religion and that all others are nonbelievers.
I also remember talking to this Christian blackpillER on discord and every single time he started rambling about how the biggest problem to his inceldom is islam and how muslim made him incel and that Muhammad is Satan or something stupid like that.

Dude was saying that god made him incel to test his will. Religious copers are something else.

People like your friend have totally bought into imaginary divine reward that religion sells via. its two world theory of heaven and earth. He believes that all earthly ill can be solved with the escapism of the imaginary otherworldly experience that religious preachers have brainwashed us into accepting. Imagine the mental devastation such bluepilled people would suffer if they weren't religion coping like this! :horror::horror::feelscry::feelscry:

I mentioned him a few times on here already. Yesterday we did a Discordcall and we talked about Justin Mohn, aka the guy who beheaded his father. We were talking about the mental state of this guy and he says that the reason he did this crime id because of the absence of god (even though Justin Mohn is a Believer himself). This nigga things that fucking every problem is because of muh abscense of Christ. He thinks that people are depressed not because they have been bullied their whole life and are ugly but because muh they dont believe in god. He is also always talking about the muh end times and always has to mention every single time we hang out that Christianity is the only right religion and that all others are nonbelievers.

I know some people are not very intelligent, but holy fuck, he is another level. His IQ cant be higher than 80 and that is generous
nigga why u friends with him then

I also remember talking to this Christian blackpillER on discord and every single time he started rambling about how the biggest problem to his inceldom is islam and how muslim made him incel and that Muhammad is Satan or something stupid like that.

Dude was saying that god made him incel to test his will. Religious copers are something else.
No test for his face, ovER for him

Christpilled cucks are usually delusional lol

No christian friends for your face

"JuSt PraY FoR a ViRGin Gf!"

Mogs me for having friend

I tried to cope with christianity, but literally can´t.