Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My blackpill experiment flopped (St. Calculatorcel)

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
So basically, I hope everyone knows the St. Calculatorcel post. If not, here it is:

Calculatorcel

Initially this was posted on reddit and everyone made fun of the guy and condemned him.
A fellow member here said that if the genders were inversed, the guys on reddit would surely support the female. So I changed the genders and posted it on reddit.
blackpillforever said:
I bet if you swapped the genders in this story the redditors would support the woman.

Here is the post. To be fair, they still said she was the asshole for not giving the guy the calculator. Did I post it on the wrong subreddit? I also posted it on r/confessions but got no reply there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/k9wi2k/aita_for_making_a_guy_fail_our_first_physics/

60% upvotes. still many simps

Last edited:
"NTA, he should have had a calculator for a class he knows he calculates in."
Got one

The whole concept of an "Am I the asshole" subreddit is pure soy weakness. Reddit soys are so weak in their morals and what they believe in that they just have to ask fellow soys about whether they did the right thing or not.

Another one

"NTA. sounds like the person learned a valuable lesson about preparedness and building relationships with their peers, which is much more valuable than passing a kinematics exam. And unless the prof is evil he shouldn't take off too many points for just leaving the answer unsimplified."

Try to be more calculating next time

"NTA, he isn't entitled to your calculator."

The whole concept of an "Am I the asshole" subreddit is pure soy weakness. Reddit soys are so weak in their morals and what they believe in that they just have to ask fellow soys about whether they did the right thing or not.
You hit the nail on the head. It's literally the blind leading the blind.

It's only because a top comment exposed the story for being a fake gender reversal. The soys didn't want to admit their hypocrisy.

It's only because a top comment exposed the story for being a fake gender reversal. The soys didn't want to admit their hypocrisy.
The other comments were posted before the top comment