Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Birthday

Cumstain_blues1488

Cumstain_blues1488

Self-banned
-
Today is my 18th Birthday I woke up and was extremely miserable because I feel so alone, I always am reminded that somewhere someone else is having a birthday and having a fun time with their friends and girlfriends the other day A pretty girl smiled at me and I smiled back and damn it felt brutal in that split second, I imagined my whole life with her but was quickly sucked back in my horrible reality. Also, my mother told me I was good boy and said I had a good character but what is the point of all this if I have nobody else here to know that anyways I just wanted to get this off my chest thanks for those who read this, Cheers

On my 18th birthday, I applied for jobs at Kroger.

how tall are you?

panda GIF

how tall are you?

Meme Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Today is my 18th Birthday I woke up and was extremely miserable because I feel so alone, I always am reminded that somewhere someone else is having a birthday and having a fun time with their friends and girlfriends the other day A pretty girl smiled at me and I smiled back and damn it felt brutal in that split second, I imagined my whole life with her but was quickly sucked back in my horrible reality. Also, my mother told me I was good boy and said I had a good character but what is the point of all this if I have nobody else here to know that anyways I just wanted to get this off my chest thanks for those who read this, Cheers
Happy Birthday, brother.

You’re still young, and now you’ve effectively been reborn into your adult life. Don’t look back on the lonely teen years, all those years are down the line are fuel for midlife crises and fading memories. Think about what you’re gonna do the next ten years, it’s not too late for a happy life, man.

Happy 18th birthday brocel.
Glad to invite you to the 18 year old incel club.
Hope you feel welcome here

I don't like my birthday

Happy birthday, you have 3 more years before you become an oldcel.

Happy Birthday brocel :feelsautistic:

Happy birthday.

Face rating? Height? NT?

Foid worship avi. Kill yourself.

I wanna murder the thing in your avi