Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My birthday is tomorrow. I want to blow my brains out

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
No friends, no girlfriend, just a shitty cake with my delusional mother and me. Rotting away in a third world country. I will never ever have a house party with a bunch of friends celebrating my birthday and wishing me happy birthday. its over

I HATE MY BIRTHDAY

incredibly depressing, i spent my 18th birthday alone and likely all my future birthdays will be alone. No one cares that we exist, in fact they wish we were dead.

You should cartelmaxx

getting older, Health and Youth falling down like a boulder

It's probably a good idea to stop celebrating your birthday at all if it causes you misery. Now not celebrating it will still cause you misery but it will be much less then when you do celebrate it, trust me.

happy birthday in advance

You should cartelmaxx

Came here to say this. If you're honestly ready to blow your brains out, you may as well become a soldier and live every day like it's going to be your last, because chances are it will.

Happy birthday, beaner bro.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUURPRISE!

Oh you guys shouldn't have!

CE463419 0402 4CF4 90C9 308BF722A25C

incredibly depressing, i spent my 18th birthday alone and likely all my future birthdays will be alone. No one cares that we exist, in fact they wish we were dead.
They wish us burning in hell

hey at least you can ldar with your mom, that's what I do :feelsokman:
You should cartelmaxx
this. human trafficking is based. surely you know someone who can hook you up in Mexico? :feelsokman:

Camon dude, it's depressing but still better than nothing.

I’ll be in the same mood in a couple of weeks.

Enjoy the cake