Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My birthday and one year on .is

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
So I turn 22 today Oct/18/2023 and as of the 14th its been a year since I made an account on Incels.is. Its weird how after a certain point time just fly's by and you barely notice until you sit and think about it. After a certain point I just stopped feeling the years pass me by because nothing ever changes. I've tried to better myself physically and mentally but I dont see myself at a point where I become attractive to women and I never will. I've realized this a long time ago but only a year ago I admitted to myself that it was over and I still think about how im destined to never feel what its like to be loved by a romantic partner.

Being on .is for a year has been alright. Some of you niggas are funny. I wouldn't consider you people my friends but you're the only people I can relate to, thats just how shit be.

Anyways, Happy birthday to The Ultimate Rapist. I'll go back to coping now
Over

~Rookie numbers. Call me after 4 years.. ARRGHH