Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Biology Teacher Is A Feminist Whore

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
When she teaches the lesson the topic always goes to "Men are .....". She was teaching nervous system she suddenly said, "Man are psychos, you can see it when you look at their [UWSL]amygdala in their brain." Then I asked her, "Aren't women have [UWSL]amygdala in their brain?". She did angry stare to me and didn't answer. She is 40 years old womanlet and single. Fucking whore lost her SMV and whining now why chad don't fuck her :lul::lul::lul:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

10%
i hope she stabs you in the eye with a pencil

Bring up female to male suicide rate, she will probably try and get you expelled but it'll be kekfuel

Bring up female to male suicide rate, she will probably try and get you expelled but it'll be kekfuel
2 months left to my graduation. It's not worth to do it.

Ask her if she wants to fuck.

Are you a male feminist maybe?

nothing is stupider and more empty than childishly provocative posts like "women should be enslaved and are only sex toys" (his other thread.) anyway i have him on ignore now it's all good m8

nothing is stupider and more empty than childishly provocative posts like "women should be enslaved and are only sex toys" (his other thread.) anyway i have him on ignore now it's all good m8
Ah i see. I thought you were bothered by this tread. :feelsokman:

"Aren't women have [UWSL]amygdala in their brain?". She did angry stare to me and didn't answer[/UWSL]
you asked a normal question JFL

He will get perma if he tries to bully other incels again like that
why even bother to subscribe if he hate us

Fucking whore lost her SMV and whining now why chad don't fuck her :lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek: Keep making fun of that bitter post wall rostie, and teach the students how to treat feminist whores.

Ask her what happens to a women's ovaries when she becomes too old to get pregnant anymore.

When she teaches the lesson the topic always goes to "Men are .....". She was teaching nervous system she suddenly said, "Man are psychos, you can see it when you look at their [UWSL]amygdala in their brain." Then I asked her, "Aren't women have [UWSL]amygdala in their brain?". She did angry stare to me and didn't answer. She is 40 years old womanlet and single. Fucking whore lost her SMV and whining now why chad don't fuck her :lul::lul::lul:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
bring up biology regarding men and women fat % and the fatfor me BUT NOT FOR THEEEEEEE TEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eg fat women fine and celebrated eg look at me obese cover girls on all the magazines plus size 16 and up women but all men must be sub 12% body otherwise they literally get ostracised friendzoned or cucked into alpha centauri by women, eg WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE FAT MALE ROLE MODELS ON THE COVER OF FASHION MAGAZINES AND MENS MAGS.

that should quieten the old witch down

lol

When the break starts wait until all class mates go out of the class and rape her brutally. Then she will think you are a good person with good personality

Remember she is not better than you because she is older. Teachers think they got power over you since the way schools are built on hierarchy just like police or military. When you graduate you can tell her fuck you and she won't do to you anything besides possible arguing

2 months left to my graduation. It's not worth to do it.
After graduation show her your dick and tell her it isn't hard 'cause she is old ugly feminist

Biology teachers are piles of shit mostly lol

Low inhib and based that you can ask these things

Attachments

• B977EF9E-F83B-4A99-B389-F6E4BE0AB26C.jpeg
    B977EF9E-F83B-4A99-B389-F6E4BE0AB26C.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1
Ok cuck

Report her for bi sexual harassment

Another "incel" in highschool haha

When she teaches the lesson the topic always goes to "Men are .....". She was teaching nervous system she suddenly said, "Man are psychos, you can see it when you look at their [UWSL]amygdala in their brain." Then I asked her, "Aren't women have [UWSL]amygdala in their brain?". [/UWSL][/UWSL]
Over for bad grammarcels

I hate feminists.

:lul:

foids seem really interested in the subject of biology in school. not like they're big fans of the subject, they just seem to all choose it for degrees or their selective choices
anyone have a theory why?

tell her that Darwin was a liar