Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Biology is killing me

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Maybe im new here but maybe some of you will understand me im 27 now And at 16 i already knew i was fucked so i became a drunk and a drugaddict never wanted to rope cuz im a coward and rather kill.myself with booze and drugs.i dont have any family except my dad who doesnt wanna see my situation but will always love and care for me which i am thankfull for or i wuldve killed myself already .but to get to the point here all my life ive relied on defensemechanisms to not get attached to anything or anyone so i wouldnt get hurt and be mean and rude and just embrace the darkness
But lately when im dreaming when i sleep
I get these dreams of having a family . dreams of having sex dreams of everything i dont wanna dream about because i wanna fucking detach from that cuz its not happening anyway
But nooo lets dream bout it everynight lets remember u each morning ur trash and ull never have this
Ik long story but im fking drunk and i just wanted to say why my biology is annoyingz

The male brain is cucked. Even after watching subhumans like us fail in life it will still generate false hope for you so that you keep running in the rat race. No foid gonna will ever have sex with us. No foid will want us to fertilize their eggs so that we can have a family. Let that sink in. The blackpill in the way to salvation.

my dad who ... will always love and care for me which i am thankfull for or i wuldve killed myself already.

I know it doesn't make you feel any better, but I'm envious you have your dad. I honestly cannot imagine what it's like having another human being know you and care for you. I often think I'd be happy to live in a skanky trailer park (so long as it was safe and sanitary) JUST to be with someone who cared for me--wife, gf, even just ANY friend. Being on your own for a long time can drive you crazy. I have dreams like yours, too. It's so painful to wake up realizing it was just a dream. Or how 'bout early in the morning, like around 5AM, when you're JUST waking up BUT you can still remember bits of the bliss you felt from the illusion of being loved...

The male brain is cucked. Even after watching subhumans like us fail in life it will still generate false hope for you so that you keep running in the rat race. No foid gonna will ever have sex with us. No foid will want us to fertilize their eggs so that we can have a family. Let that sink in. The blackpill in the way to salvation.
I know man but i dream about it everynight
I fucking get pissed of bout it . i wish everything in me even my subconscious could just forget about vagina and partnership with a female . because its not happening anyway
I know it doesn't make you feel any better, but I'm envious you have your dad. I honestly cannot imagine what it's like having another human being know you and care for you. I often think I'd be happy to live in a skanky trailer park (so long as it was safe and sanitary) JUST to be with someone who cared for me--wife, gf, even just ANY friend. Being on your own for a long time can drive you crazy. I have dreams like yours, too. It's so painful to wake up realizing it was just a dream. Or how 'bout early in the morning, like around 5AM, when you're JUST waking up BUT you can still remember bits of the bliss you felt from the illusion of being loved...
Man i feel u im so fking lucky to have my father he knows im just subhuman scum and will never give him grandchildren which he wishes for sadly . he understands me but doesnt wanna say it irl .im so fucking lucky to have him although my moms side was into satanism and hated me . i understand u can have 2 shitty parents and then u.litterally have no one . ive seen many frends who even werent blackpilled rope themselves because no moral support no family nothing to truly live for . fuck man were incels and many of us have no comfort at all not even a dad because were ghosted out the foodchain ffs everyone needs someone its in our dna . isolate us and we become animals not because we are bad but because we are sensitive and we care and.were being neglected and not even seen as human
And if we speak up they just call us frustrated and every bad word they know
Fucking stupid bitches i hope they all fking die
My subconscious is very cucked very annoying
And atleast im not the only one having the annoying af dreams . they are very fucking suicidefuel

Last edited:
have you thought about seamaxxing?seems better then coping with drugs