Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My bio mother tried to abort me through substances.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Once I overheard my adopted mother talking about potential causes of my ADHD and Autism and I heard that my bio mother smoked and drank alcohol while pregnant with me.
My bio mother tried to abort me, and it's made worse by the fact that I wasn't even seen as good enough for an actual abortion. Just death by substances.
Obviously, this didn't work. And if I'm being honest, that's probably one of if not the main reason I'm so fucked up in the head.
So in addition to (likely) fornicating with a genetically subpar (I inherited my bio father's trash genes) male, she tried to abort me through substances, not seeing me as worthy of an actual abortion. This not only failed, but it screwed me over even more than I already would have been even without ADHD and Autism.
I added the likely in brackets, because guess what?
My bio father's name isn't on my birth certificate. That part is fucking BLANK.

Are you expressing yourself correctly? if so, then what they say is a "mental problem" is nothing more than social control bullshit. enjoy life.

My mother once confided in me that she thinks I am so fucked up because she took a plan b after my conception and I was born anyways.

I’m sorry man.

i never met my biological father i dont know one day i will meet him. but the most horrible person i ever met was my "mom"

FAS doesn't make u autistic it just makes u retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back