Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My biggest suifuel

• Thread starter overbeforeitstarted
  • Start date
overbeforeitstarted

overbeforeitstarted

Ready for the Rope
My biggest fucking suifuel was creating a chadfish tinder profile. Roasties not only matching but messaging first. One even wrote a paragraph for each reply to Chad when all I sent were 1-3 word replies.

I needed confirmation it was my looks. Chad had no bio, piss poor replies, and 3 mirror photos. Fuck all that blue pilled advice about having a large variety and interesting bio. That only applies if you're a normie and want to go from 0 matches a month to 1 landwhale who probably won't even message back.

Chad gets roasties performing for him trying to make him think they're worthy of fucking, no matter what he puts out there on dating sites.

overbeforeitstarted

Yet IT and normfags in general will say anything is wrong with you but looks
Honestly though, the chadfish pill is the blackest of them all, it's the literal definition of ''seeing is believing''

Honestly though, the chadfish pill is the blackest of them all, it's the literal definition of ''seeing is believing''

Based. Its what sealed the black pill for me. So many men that give that useless advice are just incels in denial. They don't want to blame it on the one thing out of their control.

Based. Its what sealed the black pill for me. So many men that give that useless advice are just incels in denial. They don't want to blame it on the one thing out of their control.
LIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCE LIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCE
I hate these types of men more than I hate women

Last edited:

Just lol for those who think holes actually take time to read the bios and decide on that whether they swipe or not.

Looking good is the most important irl hack you can have, it bypasses any morality or logic people think they have.

Stacey
Chad
All women 7/10 & under
Normies
Incel

Basically the one below writes long ass paragraphs & reads the profile to make the message tailored specifically to the bracket above while the above one gives short 1-3 word responses, incels of course get nothing back.

LIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCE LIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCELIFT HAIRCUT HYGIENE CONFIDENCE
I hate these types of men more than I hate women
Same. Tired of them