Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My biggest regret from my teen years

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Is not fighting more kids

For all you high school cels, you should crack anyone who disrespects you in the jaw, you’ll be glad you did as an adult. If not those kids who disrespect you are still going to go on to have great lives and you’ll have nothing but solitude and the trauma from being an outcast

I wish I could be tall as a kid I would beat them so much more

Jfl I was a 5'7 skinny kid, while everyone else was much taller than me.
If I did that I was just asking to get my ass beat.

Jfl I was a 5'7 skinny kid, while everyone else was much taller than me.
If I did that I was just asking to get my ass beat.
the times when girls are in average taller than boys and fighting is fair and just

I am too skinny jfl

Especially in Canada. You could kill someone as a teen and not get shit as long as you're underage.

I should have fought more kids. Everyone tells you not to, but that's bullshit. Anyone who shits on you deserves it and it builds confidence.

Agreed. Youngcels in school especially beat people up. Get gymmaxxed. I know I'm only 19 but now I can get charged with shit as an adult (learnt that the hard way February 4th, 2019).

Honestly, I wish I was able to do that, but the couple of times I was bullied past middle school (I did get in a lot of fights in middle school) was just subtle shit (like getting wrappers flicked at me from a random direction every once in a while), definitely wouldn't be able to get away with beating the fucking shit out of some little retard for doing that.
Agreed. Youngcels in school especially beat people up. Get gymmaxxed. I know I'm only 19 but now I can get charged with shit as an adult (learnt that the hard way February 4th, 2019).
May I ask what exactly happened on that date?

Mine is playing games instead of trying to hit on girls. Either it works and u get teen love before tinder era or it doesnt and I get blackpilled sooner