Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My biggest pet peeve about friend-havers

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★★
Why the fuck do they have to walk in a horizontal line when there are 3+ of them, on a path only 4-5 people can walk past at the same time, in populated areas, and WORST OF ALL, not make room when people are walking by. You’re telling me you want me to walk off the path because your gay little friend group has to constantly walk in a straight horizontal line 24/7. Fuck you, you’re literally the worst person imaginable. The only normies I hold a crumb of respect for are the 5% of them that have the situational awareness skills to notice a person is walking by and them and their entire gay little friend group are blocking the entire path.

At university I no longer give a fuck if I piss these people off for not moving or standing aside to let them pass first. I walk on the edge of the patch, I don’t move off it. If there’s an automatic door that fits 3 or 4 people at the same time, I take the left side. If you somehow take up THE ENTIRE 3-4 SPOTS to walk on, fuck you, I’m not moving anymore. It’s funny, because I’ve started shoulder bumping into people like 5 times a day at uni now, and I’ve noticed how soy they all are. The guys go “sorry” in a confused or shaky soy tone and the girls feel like I’m in the wrong for taking up 1 spot out of four total spots that the rest of her group are taking up.

In minecraft, these would be the first people I would kill.

women are the worst offenders of this. out in public they're always doing that shuffle thing. it's especially bad when the bitches are fat.

at the mall last week there were some fucking retards standing at the top of the escalator. MOVE FAGGOT.

I literally have started to just make room at this point in these situations. I just walk to the spot they’re blocking, don’t even acknowledge them but make it clear they’re blocking the fucking way, they move, and I walk past. Insane how soy they actually are lol, they fold instantly.
at the mall last week there were some fucking retards standing at the top of the escalator. MOVE FAGGOT.

I literally have started to just make room at this point in these situations. I just walk to the spot they’re blocking, don’t even acknowledge them but make it clear they’re blocking the fucking way, they move, and I walk past. Insane how soy they actually are lol, they fold instantly.
lately ive been very tempted to yell at people or push them. even throwing my drink at them. i have good self control though.

lately ive been very tempted to yell at people or push them. even throwing my drink at them. i have good self control though.
It’s better to do things that aren’t directly making you the bad guy.

It’s just normie cuck activities. They need to be a nuisance wherever they go

They get a rise out of using numbers to push someone around.

Makes low tier people feel important. Most people would look down and walk on the side of the path if they were alone.

It’s better to do things that aren’t directly making you the bad guy.
Pushing people around in numbers and blocking their path makes THEM the bad guy. You are the good guy making sure they stop.