Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My biggest peeve towards normies and Chads is that they can be awful people and still get relationships and sex

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
These femoids will tell us that you have to be a good person to get in a relationship and blah blah blah meanwhile a lot of awful people I've met throughout my life have had lots of friends of both sexes as well as girlfriends. The guys who physically bullied me and threatened me in middle school and high school all had Stacy gf's :feelshaha:

Why can they be terrible and still get sex, while I'm just a frustrated and repressed guy who is good on the inside and still get nothing?

Fun story, one of my ex foid neighbors told me she knew the guy who used to bully me years ago (she didn't know he did) and during that time told me he was a "super nice and lovely guy" :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

This is why I completely abhor foids trying to give advice like those at IT :reeeeee:

First, you absolutely have no concept of how to judge a person accurately, that's why you end up with what "turns out to be" pieces of shit going further into a relationship and then you act all surprised about it (hey at least they're handsome).

And second, you CONTINUE to provide them sex after they've shown their true colors :feelsUgh: because "but muh strength to leave a relationship" :foidSoy:

Ok, sure, you're "NotLikeTheOtherGirls" since you're on Reddit so it doesn't apply to you, but that doesn't change the fact that most of you vile deceiving leeches are like this.

We have NOTHING to talk about, certainly not incels and neither does ANY man looking for life advice. A man should never take advice from a female, that's how you end up a fruity little faggotry cuck 99 out of 100 times.

True af. My brother is shitty but his gfs love him to death @Zer0/∞

Bullies usually are very charismatic and perceived as nice from being the head of the social circle and having all the power.

Women are drama creatures. They can’t get enough.

I don’t feel sorry for any woman that gets beaten cuz she is usually enabling it or coming up with some excuse to why she stays with the guy.

You can do anything when you’re attractive.

Last edited:
True af. My brother is shitty but his gfs love him to death @
He's secretly a Chad :chad:

Bullies usually are very charismatic and perceived as nice from being the head of the social circle and having all the power.

Women are drama creatures. They can’t get enough.
Indeed, I saw this occurring in first person for years.

I don’t feel sorry for any woman that gets beaten cuz she is usually enabling it or coming up with some excuse to why she stays with the guy.

You can do anything when you’re attractive.
100%. High-IQ post all around.

Yes, females (teen females especially) LOVE bad, asshole-ish men, goodness is never a virtue in terms of attraction; however, you need to have the status of not being a loser to pull it off, a incel cant act like a bad boy due to him being incel

Looks = Personality :blackpill:

Another lie is 'maturity'. Assholes can act like a playground bullies while being in their 40s and still bang females and enjoy high social status.

These femoids will tell us that you have to be a good person to get in a relationship and blah blah blah meanwhile a lot of awful people I've met throughout my life have had lots of friends of both sexes as well as girlfriends. The guys who physically bullied me and threatened me in middle school and high school all had Stacy gf's :feelshaha:

Why can they be terrible and still get sex, while I'm just a frustrated and repressed guy who is good on the inside and still get nothing?

Fun story, one of my ex foid neighbors told me she knew the guy who used to bully me years ago (she didn't know he did) and during that time told me he was a "super nice and lovely guy" :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

This is why I completely abhor foids trying to give advice like those at IT :reeeeee:

First, you absolutely have no concept of how to judge a person accurately, that's why you end up with what "turns out to be" pieces of shit going further into a relationship and then you act all surprised about it (hey at least they're handsome).

And second, you CONTINUE to provide them sex after they've shown their true colors :feelsUgh: because "but muh strength to leave a relationship" :foidSoy:

Ok, sure, you're "NotLikeTheOtherGirls" since you're on Reddit so it doesn't apply to you, but that doesn't change the fact that most of you vile deceiving leeches are like this.

We have NOTHING to talk about, certainly not incels and neither does ANY man looking for life advice. A man should never take advice from a female, that's how you end up a fruity little faggotry cuck 99 out of 100 times.
Same dude , everyone who fucked over me is having a rave everyday while I rot alone and cum to feet pics.

Foids are all faulty personaity detectors. They condone and reward the worst behaviors in men and then complain when it bites them in the ass. It's all fun and games when dark triad chad bullies other men, but they draw the line when they become the target. Chad doesn't care about lines though.