Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My biggest mistake was Chadfishing

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
-
Why? Because i met the most incredible, most beautiful Stacey you could ever imagine. We talk for weeks now. She sent me very nice pics of herself and shit like this....But this whole shit made me remember that Im a worthless piece of trash. She loves my personality lol. But at the end she only talked to me because of the pics I used....My heart is fuckin broken. I shouldve never tried Chadfishing....But it was still kinda worth it. I talked to soo many interesting hot girls. Idk what to think

chadfishing is the ultimate blackpill. its not our personalities it's our looks. if it wasn't looks chadfishing wouldn't work

are u sure ur not talking to a man btw?

chadfishing is the ultimate blackpill. its not our personalities it's our looks. if it wasn't looks chadfishing wouldn't work

are u sure ur not talking to a man btw?
No shes totally real. Shes the most beautiful nordic blondie you could imagine...I think this shit will end me

Even watching chadfishing videos makes me feel like shit inside so there's no way I would do it myself. Its probably some of the worst suifuel there is.

Even watching chadfishing videos makes me feel like shit inside so there's no way I would do it myself. Its probably some of the worst suifuel there is.
Imagine talking to your dream girl but at the end you know you will never meet her cause youre the one who faked it. This shit will destroy me. Im a broken man.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Bruh why even waste time with that

I tried it once and it didn't really affect me tbh, but then again I did a soft experiment with a minimalist profile (one picture + no bio), didn't even swipe on anyone and never messaged any foids. I think it becomes more suifuel the more fucked up you make the experiment.

Imagine chadfishing and not manipulating her too send nudes or confess that she is a whore

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Bruh why even waste time with that
I tell you why, first of all i started Chadfishing to troll bitches. But then i matched with this swedish stacey, And shes has it all. Shes hot af, shes trad, shes just total fun....my heart is broken. I will never have her irl. Im done.

Imagine chadfishing and not manipulating her too send nudes or confess that she is a whore
Shes too trad for this. Trust me I tried. Her Insta is very trad.I even asked her that she could got plenty of followers by showing more skin....She dont want it. Shes too conservative. Bro, she could make millions if she had OF. But she said she wants to change society with her engineer job lol

Last edited:
Shes exactly that type of girl that makes you feel what you missed all your life. Do you feel me? And it hurts soo incredibly much

This is why water is wet threads are important.

She doesn't love your personality. She loves your looks. If her chad suddenly became a burn victim you can bet your ass she'd dump him and hamster herself that he died in the fire. She wouldn't show how "great" she is if you weren't chadfishing. And that's the measure of her, she's only nice, interesting and trad when she's talking to chads. That's how shallow she is.

But she said she wants to change society with her engineer job
And she's low IQ too. lmao

This is why water is wet threads are important.

She doesn't love your personality. She loves your looks. If her chad suddenly became a burn victim you can bet your ass she'd dump him and hamster herself that he died in the fire. She wouldn't show how "great" she is if you weren't chadfishing. And that's the measure of her, she's only nice, interesting and trad when she's talking to chads. That's how shallow she is.

Yeah, I think you're absolutely right my brocel!

Cope. Hardest cope ive ever read on this forum.
Yeah, I think you're absolutely right my brocel!
Cope. You know he’s wrong after talking to her personally for 2 weeks. Otherwise you wouldn’t feel the way you do

Cope. Hardest cope ive ever read on this forum.
Are you suggesting she prefers personality to looks? That if OP showed how he truly is she'd still like OP for his personality?

Take the chance and set up a meeting and then don't arrive

So close but forever out of reach :feelsbadman:

Exactly. She was one of the hottest girls Ive ever chatted with. Chad Only tho, as always. :feelsUgh:
I've long wondered which is worse / more cruel: never experiencing heaven or having an ephemeral taste of heaven only to be plunged back into hell forevermore. I'm guessing hindsight answered that question for you.