Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My biggest fear is that if I get a gf she will be loose AF

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
IF I ever get a gf its safe to say that shell be high mileage meaning Chad will have stretched her out so much that my sub8 inch dick wont even be able to feel her. Itd be devastating, just imagine

Your heart is racing, you take of your gfs panties, you ignore her roast beef vagina and stick it in only to realize it cannot compare to the pleasure that right hand chan gives you

I dont know what I would do tbh, idk how Id cope

umm sweaty. sex doesn't deteriorate the labia

"Oh yes Total Imbecile put your dick hard in my pussy"
"Wtf? I already put everything"
"Oh ok"
next morning she calling chad and saying that she is sorry for leaving him for those whores he fucked

IF you ever get a gf, by the time she settles down from her "sexual freedom" shell be rundown and happy to accept any dick since chad took all of her good qualities and had been forced to fuck down

Lower the aoc and grab them before they get on the carousel

Lol if I somehow managed to have sex with a female she would probably laugh as soon as she sees my dick.
Unironically below 7 inches is too small for females these days, I heard a female say this with her own mouth.

It's a muscle, women can tighten it up. Some women become tighter after having a baby because they do pelvic exercises.
Sometimes people tell me things that I did not ask to know.

you need girth more than length for her not to feel loose. if you are over 5.5 inch girth you should be good. sadly im thin so rip me if i ever get that far.

IF I ever get a gf its safe to say that shell be high mileage meaning Chad will have stretched her out so much that my sub8 inch dick wont even be able to feel her. Itd be devastating, just imagine

Your heart is racing, you take of your gfs panties, you ignore her roast beef vagina and stick it in only to realize it cannot compare to the pleasure that right hand chan gives you

I dont know what I would do tbh, idk how Id cope

Ascend in Asia like I'm going to and this will never be a problem.

IMG 6763

IF anyone here gets a gf, it's 100% guaranteed she's had the tyrone train ran on her as well as the chad chain destroy her anus. That's just all foids tho tbh

Put it in her butt.

It really hurts to think about how promiscuous women are, doesn't it?

Same. That's why I'm subconsciously attracted to very short and slim girls.

Get an Asian girl, where the average penis size is like 4 inches

my fear is that she’ll go out and start cheating on me

They won't cheat on you

No

They will just say "sorry, l think we should stop here" and tell everything to her friends

:)

:(

:'(

:''''''''''''(

Have you ever seen vaginoplasty videos? There is a tool that is inserted into the vagina that releases small doses of electric current to stimulate narrowing and tightening. Looks terrifying tbhtbh.

I wouldn’t even get that far

It’s about as medically accurate to say the more a woman has sex the looser her vagina gets and the more pronounced the labia majora is, as it is to say the less a man has sex the smaller his dick gets.

Although I suppose that would explain some of the dicks around here.

Despite the shameing of men, it’s entirely rational to want a virgin woman, or at least one who has had as few partners as possible. It is statistically undeniable that the more sex a woman has had before you, the more likely she is to cheat on you and that the relationship will not persist.

But how to find a virgin? A lot of girls have sex before they are even legal. There is never any real way to be sure. My advice would be to look to a religion or culture that still puts great emphasis on female chastity.

no point to getting a girlfriend, just be a wizard.

Well statistically speaking this will most likely be the case

Even if I got an extremely loyal partner who won't cheat on me, I'd send her to a hospital to have virginity and pussy tightening procedures before I fuck her

Last edited:
Who cares. Whatever man. If you stick it in and then it's too small, you already got there, you ascended, then you're just a normie with a small dick and thats 1,000 times better than being an incel.

Buy an onahole tbh . BettER then the right hand

cucktears at it again.2018 10 01 234554

It's too late to get anything less than some leftover landwhale roastie with a cavernous pussy. Realistically that's the best we can hope to get and even that's unlikely. Better to remain incel than settle for some loose used up whore imo.