Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MY BIGGEST BLACK PILL

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I made a fake Chad account on interpals.com with lookism Orb's photos. I wrote my the most aneurotypical sides. I have never messaged women. They messaged me, I replied +7/8 ones. I tried to sound like an autistic as much as possible, I even told slut shaming words, I became a patriarchal jerk. I became alt right against Jewish and non-whites. You know what happened,

THEY JUST VIRTUE SIGNALLED ME, ALL OF THEM JUST VIRTUE SIGNALLED. CHAD CAN HAVE EVERY MENTAL PROBLEMS, HE CAN FIND HIS LOOKS MATCH OR EVEN CAN FOUND A HAREM.

your biggest blackpill should happen in real life

nausea said:
I feel like you’re some kind of supertruecel but just remain silent about it. Like those who are so experienced that they become wiser in choosing their words.

Yup. "Personality" doesn't exist to femoids.

Octopusgun2 said:
nausea said:
I feel like you’re some kind of supertruecel but just remain silent about it. Like those who are so experienced that they become wiser in choosing their words.
I find ridiculous that some incels pretend to be blackpilled through internet

instead of this socialmedia thing we shall discuss more about real life personal blackpills

nausea said:
Black pill culture is seen as unethical here. Muslims think every creature must be loved and accepted because of creator.

Looks are EVERYTHING

ironcrusher38 said:
I made a fake Chad account on interpals.com with lookism Orb's photos. I wrote my the most aneurotypical sides. I have never messaged women. They messaged me, I replied +7/8 ones. I tried to sound like an autistic as much as possible, I even told slut shaming words, I became a patriarchal jerk. I became alt right against Jewish and non-whites. You know what happened,

THEY JUST VIRTUE SIGNALLED ME, ALL OF THEM JUST VIRTUE SIGNALLED. CHAD CAN HAVE EVERY MENTAL PROBLEMS, HE CAN FIND HIS LOOKS MATCH OR EVEN CAN FOUND A HAREM.

Look at my handsome Chaddy avatar.

Post the chatlogs and screenshots  :D

ironcrusher38 said:
nausea said:
Black pill culture is seen as unethical here. Muslims think every creature must be loved and accepted because of creator.
and they are right